Chapter 3: Bessie and the Car

Y/N's POV
"Come on Micky, you've got work to do." I said grabbing Lightning's ear and dragging him to my garage. I open the garage door and looked to see my mom's tools, and then I see my car. "Wow, gotta be tough for us to fix." Lightning said walking in the garage, I laugh at this. "Ahh, your cute. You're the one who's fixing this by yourself." he then looks at me like I just every bone in my body but I still stand perfectly. "You destroyed my mother's car now either you fix the damn thing or I'm gonna give ya more than a bloody nose." I said grabbing his collar, ready to punch him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" he say putting his arms up to protect his face. I could tell he was shaking, I then throw to the ground in front of my car and walk away "If I find you snooping around, you'll find yourself in a coffin!" I shout before closing the doors.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see." I turn around and see grandpa standing there "Hey grandpa, I wanted to visit you sooner but something came up at work." grandpa then hugs me tightly "You don't know how much I missed you Y/N. How's the racing life?" I break away from the hug and try to hold my tears back "I tried the best I could but I didn't win. I'm sorry, I let you and mom down." grandpa then pulls into another hug "No you didn't, you made us proud." I start to let a few tears out as I hug him back "Thanks grandpa, I knew I could count on you." I said before leaving.

2nd person POV
You walk over to Flo's and order (favorite drink) "You okay hun, what's got ya down?" you hear Flow say "My car is destroyed, so is the road, and I didn't win the race. I let the town down." you said looking down, Flow noticed that you felt disappointed and hugs you. "You didn't let us down, you only made us proud. I'm glad you made the choice to race. The people here are happy too." you smile at her words and hug her back.

"Customers everyone! Customers!" your head shoots up and ran outside and see a car driving towards the town. You suddenly felt overjoyed with happiness, it's been years since anyone came to Radiator Springs!