Deceive ch 28

"Deceive ch 28"
At Ayden/Lila Rae -Lila Rae was unpacking When she found a hair barrette of her it had blood on it and she remembered what happened that night .When Ayden came into the room."Lila Rae,What is it"Nothing "Lila Rae you been jumping a lot lately "It's Nothing "Lila Rae,You can tell me "Alright,I know I can trust you, I'm just like my father,I killed someone "Who"Olivia Jerome,She slept with my father and it was coming between my parents,I went to her room I was just going to tell her to leave town and I was going to give her money but my mother was in the room and she attack my mother and knock her out so I stabbed her and left"You just left you're mother "I'm sure Daddy came to get mother,Do you hate me "No"Thanks "You're not like you're father either and I will help you" Thanks ,I'm glad I told you" Yes no Secret "Yes no Let's go see Stuart "Yes"

At General Hospital-Emily and Monica we're talking."Do you think I can be a doctor like I plan too" Yes you can"I hope so,I want my life back "You will and I will help you" Thanks "

Skye and Lorenzo were waiting for Stuart with Rae when Genevieve and Spencer came by."Hows Stuart "As Lila Rae and Ayden came by."We are still waiting "As Dr Hayward and Dr Nero came by ."How's our son"Skye took Lorenzo hands."The surgery went well ,Stuart will be find"Thanks you so much "You can see him but cover up we don't want to risk an infection "Thanks "Skye and Lorenzo left.

David and Kim went to talk."It was nice working with you"You too"Well you be working here" Yes I'm "Good"

Copyright by Skye's the limit