Deceive ch 44

"Deceive ch 44"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve we're having breakfast together."Genevieve ,Thanks for staying last night "It was late when we finally came home "Yes,I been thinking Lila Rae is going to need more help and Skye will be busy take care of Stuart and recovery too,I was hoping you would stay here,We can make you a office here for you're reports"Daddy 'Genevieve you're little sister need you right now"I'll think about it"Genevieve got a text,"I need to read this"Genevieve read her text and decide she was going to write this story."Genevieve,We sure go, Yes"

At Jax office-Josslyn came into her father's office and sat at his desk."Oh Daddy, I miss you"Josslyn looked at the paperwork on his desk."What have you got us into?"Josslyn said to herself.

At Bobbie-Lucas was packing Bobbie belongs as Michael came into the room."Lucas,What are you doing "My Mother is going to move in with me,"Does Bobbie want to"She has no choice "Michael saw the plans to reopen the brownstone on the table."Grandmother,Wants to reopen the brownstone "Yes but it will be on hold now "I can help make it happen "That's great "If you need anything "Thanks "

At The Airport-Laura and Tea and some cops were looking around."We need to find out what when wrong"Yes,I want to know what happened"If anyone is responsible we will charge them "

Copyright by Skye's the limit