Deceive ch 52

"Deceive ch 52"
At General Hospital-Robin has looked at Mac case file with Serena when Felicia came by,"What do you think "I think Dr Bladwin is right about sending Mac to a Hospital that specializes in burns "Alright,I'll make the arrangements "Alright,Felicia I'm here to help you "Thanks "I'm going to Jax funeral "Alright "

Mac room-Mac was in bed covered in bandages when Robert came into the room. "Oh Mac,How do I help you ,I love you Our my brother "Robert was emotional when Felicia came into the room."We will get him better "Yes"

At The Church-Jax funeral-Josslyn was greeting everyone.Alexis and Kristina came by."Josslyn,We are here for you,You have us "Thanks Kristina "You're Welcome "Jax Love you so much "Yes"Skye and Michael and The Quartermaine and Laura and Nina and Lucy and Serena and Robin and Maxie came into the room,"Robin,You're here"Yes,Jax was a good friend to me "I'm glad you're here"Josslyn, I'm sorry about this,It wasn't what I wanted "I know "

Josslyn got up."My Dad was the best he loved me so much and I loved him,He will never be forgotten "Skye got up."Jax and I were married for awhile it turned out we were better as friends and he was a great friend "She sit down as Alexis got up,"Jax and I were married it was one of my best ones because it was just a convenient marriage,He was a great friend and I will Find out how this happened "Robin got up."Jax was a great friend and we'll be missed ,He always wanted to save someone "Nina got up."Jax and I were just starting a relationship,I was hoping it was going somewhere,I was going to tell Jax this but I'm pregnant "Everyone was in shocked ..

Michael got up,"I loved Jax,Now his with my mother and brother Morgan ,I will watch over Josslyn"

Copyright by Skye's the limit