(A/N) (29.4.20) (READ! VERY IMPORTANT!)

Hello, hello, minions! Yes, I am back. I'm not sure for how long, cause reasons. But anyway. I'm going to unpublish all of the old chapters by tomorrow (THEY ARE GONE) because have you looked at them? Nasty. I've grown up, so we're redoing all of that. I've got redone versions of the story ready and up and a few new chapters to release. But with a new version come new information, questions, and rules.

First, I took a quick look back at comments on the old chapters. Yikes. Some of you made threats against schools, ie burning it down. THAT'S A NO. Ever since the SM Stabbing incident, a bad light is shining on the CreepyPasta fandom, and with reason. Some of us do not get that these are just stories. Those two girls took it too far and harmed someone. We write stories for your entertainment, but if you guys do stuff like this, you drag innocent people down because you can't get a grip. I get it, you want an interesting life, a happy life, but you will not get it by doing shit like those girls. If you make genuine threats or incite genuine violence, your comment will be removed. If you do it again, you will be reported. I give one second chance, do not use it up. There is going to be violence, death, gore, swearing, the works. I DO NOT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE OR SUPPORT THE ILL BEHAVIOR WRITTEN HERE. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT. NAMES, EVENTS, AND THE SHEBANG ARE NOT MEANT TO TARGET ANYONE. I APOLOGIZE IF YOUR NAME IS ACCIDENTALLY USED, I AM JUST CHOOSING NAMES FROM A BABY BOOK I HAVE. I want to continue to writing this story because people are enjoying it and it holds a special place in my heart. But if multiple people mess this up, or do things based on the ill behavior in her, I will delete it. Do not make real threats, do not be violent. Can you agree with some stuff, like disliking school or finding it's system flawed? Absolutely. Or hating on characters? Yep. But no extremes. Want to threaten shitbag characters like John? Go ahead, but don't act on it or actually hurt anyone. I will, also, be posting trigger warnings in the summary and in the beginning of the of the chapters as they come up because some people need them. Don't be butts about it.

Second, the DeeDee competetion is over, I have an OC that will be used.  CrazyObsessedReader won and their OC will won and their OC will be used. I might do another reference competition, but I don't know, we'll see. CrazyObsessedReader your OC is being written into the story, but I might have a few questions on her concerning how she might react to certain situations and maybe a bit of backstory. Are you still okay with me asking you some stuff when I have questions?

Third, a question. Are there any male or enby folks out there reading this story? This version of the story is written for a female reader, but I know girls aren't the only readers out there. Do you guys want a male and/or enby version of this story? Please tell me so I can provide. If I do make an alternate version of the story, not much will change. Mostly pronouns, but there might be a few plot changes that my change (ie John's anger levels, who knows).

Fourth, I really missed this place. I've got another story being redone and I'm excited to see it come together. I miss how we can be a community. I really do. So, without further ado, minions, welcome to the new and improved story. I hope you enjoy this wild ride.

Your author,

The Rat in the Attic

(Yes, I changed my name for the third? fourth? time.)