playlist & aesthetic

{ P L A Y L I S T }

Get You (feat. Kali Uchis) | Daniel Caesar, Kali Uchis

I Like Me Better | Lauv

I Lived | OneRepublic

I Love You Boy | Suzy

Write My Name (ALT MIX) | CHPTRS

Lost in Japan | Shawn Mendes

Milestone | Matt Walden, Joey Kidney

Someone To You | BANNERS

Somebody To You | The Vamps, Demi Lovato

18 | One Direction

Missin You Crazy | Russ

___

{ A E S T H E T I C }

KEI TSUKISHIMA

___

{ V O L L E Y B A L L   R U L E S }

Players in the Team:

Team has 6 players on the court.3 players are front row players and 3 of them are back row players.Team is allowed to use a libero player (back row player, defensive specialist) who wears different color shirt.

Contacts:

Each team is allowed to have maximum of three touches before hitting the ball over the net. (EXCEPTION: block does not count as a touch) Same player can not hit the ball twice in a row (EXCEPTION I: block doesn't count a touch.)

Back Row Attack:

Back row players can not attack the ball front row. If they attack, they have to perform the jump behind the attack line (10 feet line, 3 meter line).
IMPORTANT! The ball has to be completely above the net for it to be an illegal attack

Rotation:

------- N E T -------

Left Front- Middle Front- Right Front

Left Back- Middle Back- Right Back (Person Who Serves)

Positions:

Libero: Is a defensive specialist, meaning they don't attack the ball. Their primary role is to serve-receive, pass, and dig up the ball. That's why a libero only plays in the back court. They also CANNOT serve the ball.

Outside Hitter (also called wing spiker, left side): Is the player who carries the serve receive responsibility along with the libero. Usually is the one of attacks the ball often and has one of the most powerful spikes. Usually the Outside Hitter is the Ace of the team.

Right Side Hitter (also called wing spiker): Has the similar role than outside hitter, they play front row and back row and are carrying pass, attack, block, serve and defense responsibilities.

Middle Blocker (also called center, middle, middle hitter): Their main responsibility is to stop the opponent's offense. Middle blockers tend to have the best blocking, attacking and serving skills. These players as well as the Outside Hitter usually scores the most points.

Setter: Is the playmaker, point guard or the quarterback of the volleyball team. The setter is both back row and front row. They have to run the team's offense and build up offensive scoring opportunities for the spikers.

Volleyball Terms:

Service Ace: A serve is an ace when the other team shanks the serve or the ball hits the floor without anyone touching it.

Stuff Block: A stuff block is when a player jumps above the net and blocks the ball back into the person that spiked the ball.

Kill: A kill is when a team spikes the ball and it is successfully put away.

Free/ Chance ball: An easy ball that is returned over the net by a forearm or overhead pass. This ball is called free or chance because it's a free opportunity to pass, set, and attack the opponent.

Dump: An attack that is used to surprise the opponent. This play is usually executed by a front row setter. They make an attempt to set to a spiker but fools the opponent and spikes or tosses the ball across the net.

Underhand Serve: An underhand serve is a volleyball serve in which the ball is given a slight under-hand toss from about waist high and then struck with a closed fist by the opposite hand.

Overhand Serve: The overhand serve is done by tossing the ball up into the air then striking it with the opposite hand above the shoulder.

Float Serve: This is done by contacting the ball in such a way that the ball doesn't spin which makes it more likely to float. A floater is much tougher to pass because the flight of the ball is much less predictable. The best way to receive a float serve is by doing it overhand.

Joust: A joust is when 2 opposing players contact the ball above the net at the same time. The stronger opponet will knock it down.