12 (十二): Home

5/4/2020 (62 Days)

[Name] continued to help and practice as everyone prepared for the Spring Tournament. Everyday, she would workout with Tobio and Hinata, who'd practice with the former coach, Ukai.

The drive there was pretty far but the rides were always fun. Every now and then, the two boys would fight but thankfully, Keishin- sensei would calm the two down.. if smacking them counted.

As they finally got back from the practice at Ukai- sensei's house, Keishin went into his shop asking for Hinata and Tobio to stay behind so he could talk to them. [Name] decided to leave, bowing before she went.

Walking down the slope, she looked and saw a playground. Deciding that she could kill some time, she walked to the place and sat on a swing. The warm rays of sun touched her cheek as a cool breeze nipped at her nose.

A women carrying groceries slowly walked down the hill, her short blonde hair whipped in the wind. She looked as if she was struggling walking down the hill with that many groceries.

Standing up, [Name] debated on whether she should help. Her decision was made when the bottom of a grocery bag burst as apples rolled down the hill.

Running and quickly grabbing the apples and catching everything that rolled down, the women smiled at her. 

"Ah! Thank you, dear!" She laughed softly as she set the other bags down to pick some oranges up.

"Please, let me help you! It seems like you need it!"

The women sighed and nodded as [Name] thought of an idea.

"You can put some of your groceries in my bag!"

Opening her backpack, [Name] put some of the groceries in her bag as she held another one in her hands, leaving one grocery bag for the women.

"Gomen, my name is Kageyama [Name]!" 

She introduced herself as she bowed, earning a laugh from the women.

"Oba- san?" A voice called as both girls turned around.

"Kei! Akiteru! How was volleyball?"

Her two sons wore sweats and loose shirts as it looked as if they just finished playing some volleyball matches. 

"It was fine, mom! Let me help!" 

The supposed boy called 'Akiteru' resembled Tsukishima, except he was much more. Smiley.

The boy grabbed his mom's groceries as he motioned for Tsukishima to grab the groceries in [Name]'s hand. "Why are you here?" 

The blonde asked, looking down at the [eye color]- eyed girl.

"Don't be so mean, Kei. She was helping me with the groceries."

His mom scolded, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks for the help, we got it from here."

"I still have some groceries in my bag.."

Scowling the boy turned and walked. His mom and older brother apologized as his older brother went to catch up with Tsukishima.

"Sorry about my son, Kei. He changed over time but when he was younger, he was so sweet and happy."

His mom informed as she walked with the girl. She continued to give [Name] information about both her sons and their family bond.

"It's okay, I understand. He actually plays in the same team as my cousin."

[Name] continued to talk to the woman as they arrived at their house.