𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

before he died

before he died. he left me a letter. he honestly didn't think he would die in that maze. but just incase he had left me a letter. so that i would find comfort, so that i would find closure. but it didn't help. it didn't help me at all. if anything it made it worse.

sure i was lucky that i got something that many people don't have the chance to receive. but it made it so much worse, because he had promised me he'd come back. and he broke that promise. i didn't even want him to enter his name, let alone enter that maze. but i eventually let him, only if he promised to come back to me after. and he promised. he had promised to come back to me and still decided to leave a note. he knew he could've broke that promise. and maybe i'll never forgive him for that.

in that letter he apologised for leaving and not listening to me. but he told me i'd get through it and fall in love again with someone else. every time i read the letter i feel a burning sensation in my chest. i was so angry that he would just think i could fall in love again. he acted as though i was just given the ability to move on. and still five months later im stuck in my bedroom writing these notes, scribbling out every wrong word because i need it to be perfect.

i need people to know that i hated cedric diggory. that i hated him with all my might and that i had even wished to have never met him at a point. i wished that he didn't exist. i was selfish and thought that if he had never existed i wouldn't be hurting. i was that bitter little girl that cried every night over the boy that broke her heart. but at the same time i was the girl who would've let him stab me if it meant he was safe. because i was also the girl who loved him.

love, lydia blake

( AUTHORS NOTE )
THIS IS JUST A FILLER BCS I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING!!