hurricane jones [19]

[ Mother May I Sleep With Danger by Joy Crookes]
word count: 3366

-

Dalton's hands were big.

That was something that also always made me feel a bit small. Usually, that- in turn- would make me feel awkward. I always hated how small I was for a boy my age, while everyone else was bulking/building muscle/getting taller...

I stood at 5'6 on a good day, my body was too thin and I was sure I could almost fit into Rhett's old tee-ball uniform.

And normally, I hated it.

But Dalton's hands were big and he was using one to hike my leg up on his. His other hand was pushed into my hair, holding me to him, his lips were dominating and hips rocked in a way that made my stomach warm.

And I felt so lightheaded.

He kissed me so intensely, nipping at my bottom lip when I tried to make it more innocent. I wasn't used to this, not passion, not the way they described it in books. Our jeans bumped against each other's, a friction I'd never felt before and I tried to swallow back the moan that threatened to spill.

It tumbled through my lips, into his open mouth. My hands curled tightly around the collar of his shirt and I could feel myself trembling.

Dalton had gripped my hips lightly through my jeans, tugging me to him. It was hot in the room, my clothes feeling a bit too stuck to my body for it to be going into Spring.

A large hand tightened around the back of my thigh experimentally, tugging it over his body. He wanted me straddling him and he was kissing soft pecks onto the skin of my neck when I complied.

I sat in his lap, my heart beat out of my chest. He'd leant up to kiss me, exhaling through his nose, it knocked into mine. His lips were so soft.

And his elbows pressed into the mattress, in seconds he was moving my hips again for me. I could feel him, all of him under me, I'd never felt so simultaneously turned on and terrified.

I wasn't sure why I was so nervous now, something about him seeing my body felt weird even though it was completely consensual. I let him watch me undress and I was now sitting in his lap, feeling the direct consequence of dry humping for ten minutes. Dalton wasn't all that good at hiding his arousal, he didn't try to.

He seemed realer in those moments. His eyes never really left mine.

He was really hot, that much was obvious but I felt more vulnerable, was that bad to say? Was it bad to say that I was almost uncomfortable when we were alone? Like I had to live up to something that I wasn't or he expected things that I didn't know how to do.

Or things that I didn't know if I wanted to do.

But Dalton walked me home the next day, the day after Quinn had made it so painstakingly obvious that I was being cowardly. He looked like he wanted to come in and I'd never done any of this but it seemed like a good time to start.

It felt good, it did, I knew that it did and he definitely knew that it did. Everything he was doing felt great. Being around Dalton always felt kind of good, even if it was also all confusing and so, so scary.

And he was kissing me again, I loved when he kissed me. His lips were so soft and he was grabbing at my ass, squeezing. My pants tightened and he was tugging my shirt over my head before I even realized, kissing down my neck. A hand came to grab at the back of my neck, pushing my skin further to his lips and his kisses were open mouthed.

"You're loud." There was a chuckle in them and his hand was back in my pants. "How much time do we have?"

I could feel my cheeks burning at the comment, I hadn't even realized how much noise I was actually making until he pointed it out. Now I was even more nervous.