Chapter two

Cassie was starting to warm up to the mauraders, well all of them expect Sirius Black. She thought he was very handsome, but his odd attempts of flirting were scaring her. She ended up talking to Remus about books for most of the train ride and even dozed off on his shoulder.

"Oi moony stop trying to steal my girl!" Sirius pouted. "She's not your girl and she's too scared to even talk to you." Sirius pouted and looked to James for backup, but he just shook his head.

"I'd appreciate if you guys didn't flirt with my sister. That would be great." James rolled his eyes. "Oh go snog Lily James." Sirius joked. But at that moment none other than Lily Evans opened the door to the compartment. "Even though I despise you Potter can I sit here? The other compartments are full."

James nodded, overjoyed that Lily would be joining them. "Who's that?" Lily gestured towards Cassie. "That's my sister Cassie, LilyFlower." James smiled at her. "First off don't call me that and second since when do you have a sister." Now that Cassie was asleep James could go in-depth about Cassie's story.

Everyone in the compartment was filled with sorrow. It was a shame such a sweet looking girl had to go through all that. "That's why I'd appreciate you guys not trying to date her she's still scared and I don't want her to get hurt." But Sirius would never try to hurt this precious girl.

He had only known her for a few hours, but after knowing her story it felt like he had known her for years. He was disappointed however that she was scared of him. Maybe he would actually have to cut back on the flirting for her. He watched as she slept silently on Remus' shoulder and he wished it had been him that she'd fallen asleep on.

"Sirius! Sirius! Hello padfoot are you there?" James said trying to get his attention. "Sorry what?" Sirius looked confused. He must have been daydreaming. "I was asking what you think our first prank of the year is going to be!" Sirius thought about it a second. "I'm not sure yet Prongs, maybe a trip to Zonko's will give us some ideas.

"Ugh boys! Why do you have to play pranks on people!" Lily rolled her eyes. "Because LilyFlower it's  fun and it's what we are pretty much known for!" Lily scoffed. Eventually Cassie woke up and was shocked to find that she'd fallen asleep on Remus' shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Remus, I didn't mean to. It won't happen again!" Cassie apologized profusely. "Honestly Cassie it's alright, you weren't hurting me or anything." Then Cassie noticed that Sirius Black was sitting to her right. She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier can we start over?" Sirius rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Cassie still didn't trust him as much as she didn't Remus and her brother, but it was a step in the right direction.

Eventually it was time for the students to dress in their robes. Lily and Cassie went into the bathroom and changed while the boys changed in the compartment. Sirius was given Cassie's kitten to watch while she was in the restroom. He was honored to say the least.

Cassie noticed that everyone's Robes had bits of red on them and figured that it was probably because they were in gryffindor and she hoped she would be too. The train was coming to a stop and she grabbed her kitten from Sirius. She was going to find out soon what house she'd be in for the next two years.

At first Cassie attempted to follow her brother and the other fifth years, but was stopped by Hagrid. "Mrs. Cassio-er-peia Potter you'll be joining the first yers to get sorted. So she had to wave goodbye to the mauraders and Lily. She managed to get a boat all to herself.

After a few minutes of gliding across the Black Lake, Cassie could now see Hogwarts. It was nothing like Beauxbatons. She was in awe at how beautiful it was. But soon the journey came to an end as they arrived at the shore.

Soon a woman called Professor McGonagall took them from Hagrid and lead them into a Hallway. "Welcome to Hogwarts first years and Mrs. Potter. Through these doors is the great hall where you will be sorted. The four houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. The doors will soon open and you will get in a single file line and walk to the stool."

As instructed they all walked to the stool when the doors opened and there layed a battered looking hat. The hat sung a song for the students and everyone clapped. "First we have Potter, Cassiopeia. A fifth year transfer student from Beauxbatons."

Cassie walked to the stool and had the hat placed upon her head. "Ah another Potter I see. However you are very different from your brother. I see loyalness and a determination to prove yourself to your friends, but I also see that you wish to be in Gryffindor with your friends. Well it must be GRYFFINDOR!"

The students at Gryffindor clapped, but the people clapping the loudest were her new friends and her brother. Everyone was giving her weird stares. Nobody knew James Potter had a sister and they were all dying to know why she hadn't been at Hogwarts.

But Cassie ignored them as she sat between James and Remus. They all gave her high-fives and even though she was hesistant she gave Sirius a high five too. Soon Dumbledore gave a speech warning them of certain things and wishing that they have a great year.

Then the table was filled with all the foods you could ever imagine. Cassie followed James lead and piled food of all sorts onto her plate and began to gracefully eat. One thing Beauxbatons prided itself on was teaching it's students proper etiquette.

The friends maintained a conversation while they ate, but Cassie stayed silent. She was thinking about a lot of things currently. One of the many was why so many people were staring at her. Like she understood that nobody knew she was James' sister, but why were they being so hateful.

What Cassie didn't know was that James was one of the hottest guys in their year and before people knew she was his sister they thought they were dating. Many girls were jealous, but now people were looking at her just trying to figure out the mysterious girl.

They wondered why she just now decided to pop up at Hogwarts when her brother had been going to Hogwarts since his first year. But that wasn't what Cassie was going to have to worry about the most this year.

She needed to worry about the amount of girls who were probably going to fake being friends with her to get to James. But they didn't know that James solely cared about Lily Evans and that Cassie's friends were already extremely over protective of her.