Day 2 Snowball Fight

Written by TheStrangeClaireBean

Nino's POV

Snowballs wizz past the small Shelter Adrien and I had built.

I look over at Adrien who hides next to me, behind the snowbank. When the onslaught of snowballs from the girls finally dies down We both nod and turn around, peering over the edge of the bank.

I can hear my heartbeat in my head and it's entirely thrilling.

"You'll never defeat us!" We scream and pop up from behind the snowbank just in time to catch the girls off guard. I fling several snowballs in their direction and Alya disappears behind the snowbank.

Adrien and I focus our efforts on Marinette for the time being. It's especially difficult to hit her because not only is she tiny, she's agile and speedy as well.

Mari manages to land a few hits on us before I hear snow crunch behind me. My heart races and I whirl around just in time to see Alya lunge towards me and pin me to the ground.

Suddenly it's just us.

Alya smiles down at me and her cheeks are bright red in the frigid air.

She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and I'm struck by how beautiful she is.

"Gotchya." She giggles. "Where's my prize for winning?" she asks.

My breath catches in my throat.

"Would a kiss suffice?" I ask, propping myself up.

Alya smiles and leans down just above my lips.

Her warm breath sends shivers down my spine.

"Maybe... We'll have to find out now won't we?" Her lips brush against mine and it's as if nothing but her was ever meant to matter.