The journey

Authors note
From now on I am going to use " at the start of speech and ' this for slang
Sorry for any confusion. I will be changing it in all chapters

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow,the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."

Vanessa's p.o.v

I woke up to the morning light shinning in my face and the steady rise and fall of the chest underneath me, I sat up slowly,rubbing my eyes while doing so to try and shake the tiredness out of my body. I get up out of the warmth of the bed and start rummaging through the wardrobe in Rhys's bedroom to see if I could find any decent clothes that were left here from previous visits. After I finally found something decent and change into it I turn around to find the love of my life starring at me,"creep"I say while leaning over to kiss him on his forehead, "What can I say, I am but a man with a beautiful woman in front of me." He replies after finally sitting up.
I leave the bedroom to go to his washroom, I splash some cold water on my face and apply the least amount of makeup I can and still look presentable, after brushing my teeth I walk back into the cozy bedroom to find Rhys Rhys getting dressed, I can't help admire him from the doorway, "Who's the creep now?" He says as he turns around to face me, walking up to him I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist," what can I say, I am but a woman with a handsome man in front of me." I repeat his answer from before earning a small chuckle from him. He places his forehead against mine, "Do you have to go?" He asks, unable to keep the hope out of his voice, "I'm afraid so, however I'll be back in no time. I promise." And with that I gently kiss his lips and leave out the door, stepping out into the cold weather.
I quickly make my way to the back to the orphanage and push open the door being greeted by the heat from the fire place and the young face of the little 'uns sat around the kitchen table as well as the my brothers leaning against various walls. With a clap of my hands to draw attention to me,I start to talk. "As I'm sure you have heard my father has come to take me home with him, I have of course refused to go with him permanently, however I will be staying with him and his family for one month and after the month is up I can come and go as I please." It was silent for a couple of seconds before all the little 'uns started asking questions all at once,

"You're not leaving forever are you?"
"Why do you have to go?"
"You can't go"
"But you're our mummy, you can't leave."
Bloody hell, this was not helping my hangover. Thankfully George managed to quiet them all down and explain, "No Vanessa is not going to leave forever, yes she has to go, however she will come back." Thank God for George and his calm attitude, "Right now that's sorted would anyone like to help me pack?" No sooner as them words left my mouth all of the little 'uns ran upstairs to go help pack, however before Charlie and Robin could leave the room I called them over and began whispering to them, "I need the two of you to keep an eye on the younger kids for me, God knows my brothers don't pay enough attention. Okay." The only answer I got was two nods before they both ran out the room. I send a quick smile to my brothers before going upstairs to make sure the kids haven't ruined my room, and to my surprise they didn't. I start folding all the clothes that they dumped on my bed and with the little 'uns help I was done with 15 minutes just in time for when the front door was pushed open, I could hear the voices of my brothers talking and quickly got all the kids into a group hug before we start to head back downstairs.
I am greeted by the sight of the whole Shelby family staring at me as we finally made it down to the hallway, immediately John takes both of my bags
"Thanks". He replies with a small smile and a nod of his head.
"I will be staying 31 days and then I will come and go as I please, as promised "
It was shit that I had to be away from my family for so long but it was better then leaving forever.
The Shelby family make their way to the door as I turn around and say my goodbyes,
"I love you all, and for the love of God be good." I send a small smile and wave before leaving through the door ,my father and his family did not even minutes ago, and closing it behind me.
"You will be in the car with myself, Arthur and John, okay?" Thomas asks, I hum in reply as John helps me inside of the car before he takes the seat next to mine.
Thomas starts the car as Michael beeps the horn of the other car to show they were ready to leave.

Authors note:
I just want to say sorry for taking so long to update, I know I'm a bitch, I prefer reading then writing.
Second I just want to ask you, if you see any mistakes (other than myself) please correct me in the comments.
Thirdly I'm thinking of changing the face claim for Vanessa from Sophie turner to:

What do you think?
I'm also having trouble viewing comments, any idea how to fix that?