Arrival

It was about mid day when we finally drew into the smog filled, shit smelling city. To say I was regretting my decision was a massive understatement, I might have been imagining it but I swear it felt harder to breath.

However, the only thing that I cared about right now was getting some food into my stomach which had been growling like some monster from the deepest pit of hell, that and hopefully getting the feeling back into my legs which if I couldn't see I would think they had fell off.

Jumping out the car I quickly grabbed hold of John to stop my self from falling flat on my face in the middle of the street. Glancing left to right I could easily count about fifteen nosy neighbors peeping through the blinds and curtains, trying to get a look at what's going on. 

The sound of a door being open broke me out my trance, I look over to see Michael opening the door, being quickly ushered inside by Polly as John grabbed my bags. As we stepped inside I quickly slipped off my shoes as I was led into the kitchen, immediately meet with the sound of the pot being boiled on the stove.

"Seeing as we missed breakfast I'll do a quick lunch" Polly said as she poured the boiling water into the teacup.
"That would be great, Pol, we need to get going to the Garrison after."

~~
Sorry it's been so long, I kinda lost my idea, and yes this is a filler so sorry.

Also 1.5k 😮. I didn't expect to get even 100 reads nevermind 1.5k THANK YOU!!❤❤
School has started again so it might be tricky to update especially considering that I'm in year 10.
Anyhow thanks for the support.

Lots of love ~author