Chapter 11

Dedicated to Kempango_12

Dante's POV
As Cupcake walks down the stairs I can't help but be bewildered by her glorious splendour. I can't fathom how a human can look so stunning, so beautiful,so gorgeous...I have been staring for too long..I practically undressed her with my eyes

Cupcake was going to be the belle of the ball! and that was no doubt.

The slit was ending half-way her thigh, her cleavage was just oufff , seeing her in red made her look like more of a dorito because i could so eat her right now.

But i did not want any men eyeing what was mine at the ball because she was mine,especially my cousin Dom!

"You look ravishing my love!" I told her honestly,"but you need to change."i concluded.

Her face fell immediately.

"What are you trying to say?" She asked with a blank expression.

"Cupcake you look good and i do not want anyone eyeing you!" I told while looking down.

"You trust me right! Nothing can happen and we shall be together for the whole time,"she said giving me a kiss on my cheek.I must say that sent tingle down my spine and my body relaxed instantly.

The ride to my parents home was filled with comfortable silence.

Emelline's POV
The night sky was beautiful and lucid.
Well lit with stars as well!
Saying i was anxious was an understatement because i was terrified deep with in.

Dante's parents house was magnificent,it consisted of two grand terraces, a water fountain in the middle and valets as well!

They were reporters and every guest had to pose for pictures for The Vogue and The Eccentric!
Cameras were never my kind of show.
Dante noticed i was nervous so he squeezed my hand for reassurance.
The camera flashes almost made me blind to be honest, we made a few poses until Dante did something so unexpected......he kissed me.That caused some commotion from the reporters until we were led by his bodyguards to the house's entrance.

We were heading to the ball room until,
"Dante!! Do you know how much i have missed you," a little girl said trying to hug him.
He carried her and spun her around.
"Someone's grown big!" He said planting a kiss on her forehead.
"Hello," She spoke to me.
"Hey princess," i told her.
"Umm,Genesis this is my girlfriend!"
"I like her she's pretty and seems nice as well!" Genesis said.

First wait, we are at that level yet! I thought to myself, but one thing was for sure i did love Dante!

We headed to the ball room, everything was so exquisite, from the chandelier to the breath taking orchestra to the guest well dressed in fine material and the food, the lighting was perfect.
They did know how to host a ball alright!!!

We greeted a lot of people most of whom i did not know.
The night was going on so well until i saw Elaine.
Anyway i was not going to let this ruin my night.

"I will be back," Genesis said.
"Sure thing," i told her.

"Hello power couple," Elaine said sarcastically as she approached us.
"Get lost or do i need to have security to help you!" Dante told her with a stern look.
She held a look of disbelief in her eyes and left.

"Care to dance with me my lady,"Dante requested.
"Pleasure's mine," i replied.

We moved to the centre of the room,D! draped his hand over my neck while the other slid towards my waist and he pushed me close to him.The music suited that exact moment.
His touch released a few jolts of electricity  in my system. I looked into his azure eyes getting lost into them, everything around us at that moment seemed to fade away leaving only the two of us!