Chapter 13

Emelline's POV
I rushed to change so that I could get a dry pair of cloth before Crispus and Racheal arrived! After which I ran down stairs to welcome them.

"Good to see you Emelline,"Crispus stated as he gave me a hand shake.
The last time we met wasn't under the best circumstance!
"Em, meet Rachel," Dante said introducing me to her.
They brought take out so we proceeded to the dining area to have lunch.
We ate in comfortable silence as I received a few glares from Dante.

Racheal and I headed to the rooftop as we left the boys in the living room!
"How was it in Paris?", I asked her.
"Paris was a success considering this was a big deal for Dante," she replied.
"I have a few questions before this conversation goes any further,"she said with an expression I couldn't read!
"Cats or dogs?"she asked! I was quite taken aback by her question since it wasn't what I was expecting.
"Dogs," I replied.
"Ice cream or hot chocolate?"she asked again
"Ice cream" I said!
"Great! I love you already" she said with a smile.

"With everything going on in tabloids, how are you holding up?" She inquired.
"Its not easy but am hanging in there"I said honestly.
Dante and Crispus came to join us and we decided to all go for a swim.
Bliss was written on everyone's face, it had been a tough week! We played water games for a while. Crispus was constantly splashing water on Racheal, one could see the chemistry was evident between them.

Later on, I had a chat with Crispus he was an interesting person, am glad Dante has amazing friends.
Evening soon reached, we decided to watch a movie then call it a day.
Racheal decided on The Notebook I had watched that countless times already I didn't want to seem rude so I agreed to it!
I sat next to D! and lay my head on his shoulders as he stroked the back of my hand, it did feel good and soothing. For once am glad everything was falling into place.

*

*

*
Hey loves,
I'm really sorry I haven't update in a long period and that this chapter had to be short I had writers block and some lack of motivation to be honest! But that's on that what matters right now is that am here and I'm excited to continue this journey with you all please vote and comment and if you have am ideas you can message me. Stay safe, love you all xoxo💗