5.

So this is basically just bad smut. Sorry :( I only realized how badly it turned out once I proofread but I'm also really not in the mood to rewrite it.

Also, mild spoilers for the Sixth Sense!

~

When Yoongi opened his eyes, he felt like his entire body was on fire.
There was not a single fiber of him that wasn't in agony; he was sure he had never been in so much pain before.
It felt like a chore to even open his eyes. There were voices all around him, faintly familiar ones, hushed voices. Yoongi didn't understand anything they said.
Someone touched his hand. He heard a sob. His consciousness slipped from him again and he didn't try to fight it.
From then on, he went back and forth between a dreamless sleep and being somewhat awake. His body never stopped aching, but after some time he got used to it.
Surprisingly, it was the steady peeping of his heart monitor that annoyed him too much to try and fall asleep again.
Finally, after what felt like days, he opened his eyes.
Everything was blinding. He squinted against the uncomfortable light. An involuntary groan slipped past his lips. The rustling of clothes was near; the next moment, he could hear someone talk right next to him and take his hand.
He blinked against the blurriness. It was as if a sheer covered his eyes.
"Go get the nurse!" someone said. Yoongi's neck was too stiff to move, but he could see a person standing next to him.

Taehyung halts, and it is in this moment that he realizes how bad he is at asking the right questions.
It's been about a week after meeting with Yoongi for the second time. He has been writing every day, has revised the text until he was fairly satisfied with it.
But now, it dawns on him that all his efforts will be useless should he not get his goddamn questions right.
Who exactly was at the hospital with Yoongi? The man briefly mentioned it, but nothing precise — it's a small detail, perhaps, but Taehyung needs to know in order to continue the story.
He guess he will have to let it rest for now then.

Jeongguk is still at work, as always. They have planned a movie night for today, finally, after postponing it for weeks. Tonight, nothing will get in between them and Tobey Maguire as Spiderman.

It's still some time until Jeongguk will get home, though. Taehyung has to busy himself otherwise until then. He has taken care of the household already, so he decides to pick up a book and read for a while. A trashy romance novel should do for today — Taehyung's head is loud and bursting with words he hasn't written down yet and it's confusing and exhausting. He'll need something easy to relax his mind. Maybe the dime novel is just the right medicine.

He grabs the book from the shelf and sits down on the couch. The view outside the window is beautiful as always; even though the huge apartment buildings block the landscape in the very far back a few sun rays find their way through the cement ocean and warm Taehyung's face. The sky is a bit cloudier today, but at least the temperatures are up.

The main character of the book in his lap is a woman from Seoul going on vacation on Jeju Island and falling in love with a fisherman there. Taehyung can't help but chuckle; fishing seems to be a reoccurring theme in his life.
She has to choose between her life in the city and the love of her life — it's kind of ridiculous, but Taehyung eats stuff like this right up.
Usually, at least.

Right now, it's a bit hard to focus.
He keeps glancing at his laptop on the desk, still on with the document open. It frustrates him that he is on a run and can't continue the story. Maybe it would help to write something else? He has several unfinished project, after all.
But it's not the same. It is Min Yoongi's story that draws him in, no matter how badly he wants to deny it. Jeongguk is right when he said that the man is weird — but interesting all the same. And Taehyung has always been fascinated by the peculiar things.
He knows that, in order to write the story properly, he will not only have to find out more about the details, but he will have to talk to the other people involved, too. That is Jimin on the one hand which should be the easiest out of them all.
Then, the other friends Yoongi mentioned. He didn't even say their names, but he said that they were there when he was at the hospital. Perhaps there is a way Taehyung gets to talk to them.