Chapter 1:

"uh come again." (Y/n) said with her mouth wide open. She was overly shocked by her parents decision.

Her dad cleared his throat again and smiled, "Tom has agreed it was a good idea along with his parents. Tomorrow y'all are going on a date and getting to know each other."

Her mom then chimed in, "in three days were having a ball. Tom will be announced to be your future husband and fiance. He will also be your date and y'all will have a dance together." She smiled. (Y/n) nodded.

"Is that all mother?" She asked.

"One more thing." Her father said. "Y'all will be spending the day together. Not as a date but more of a get used to each other. Y'all will be spending a lot of time together." He said to both Tom and (Y/n).

"Yes father." (Y/n) said. She stood up and bowed to her parents. She turned to Tom's parents and bowed to them. "It was good seeing you again." She stood straight and tried to walk away.

"Wait. (Y/n) don't you want to tell Tom something?" Her mother said giving her a look of 'you better ask him to hang out or your grounded' look.

She sighed and looked at Tom. "Tom?"

"Hm?" He said sitting up straight.

"Will you like to hang out with me?" She said with an agitated tone.

"I'd love to." He said standing up.

"Greeaat." She smiled fake and gave her mom the look of 'there happy now?' her mom nodded and her and Tom walked away.

She got to her room and closed the door. "I may have let you 'hang out' with me but it doesn't mean I like you." She said crossing her arms and glaring at him.

The male frowned and leans on the wall, "why do you even hate me? I did nothing to you." He said rolling his eyes.

She rolled her eyes and walked to her mirror.

He looked at her and raised a brow, "what are you doing?" He asked standing straight.

She continued to ignore him. "Call Star." She said into the mirror. The mirror started to dial her number and Tom walked towards her intrigued.

"Marco shush!" The blind said and turned towards (Y/n). She smiled brightly, "heyyy gurl!"

"Hey B-fly." She said smiling a little. Tom walked besides her and was about to say something when (Y/n) pushed him away. "Listen get here right now."

"Wait why is-" Star started but was cut off by (Y/n).

"Just get here. Don't ask questions kay. See you in a minute." Star nodded and hung up. (Y/n) turned towards Tom. He was about to say something again but she cut him off again. "not a word." She said holding her hand up.

"Stop doing that!" He said as his eyes turned white. He quickly calmed down and a portal opened up. Star walked out pulling a dark haired male.

"Thank God your hear." (Y/n) sighed and walked to Star. She told her everything. "Will you come to the ball and this young gentleman can be your date." She smiled and gestured to Marco.

They both blushed and Star cleared her throat. "Of course we'll come. By the way this is Marco."

(Y/n) waved to him. "Hi I'm Princess (Y/n) Alanis." She bowed and straightened up.

"Hey Star." Tom said putting his arm over (Y/n).

"Get your arm off me." She said looking at Tom. He took his arm off her and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Whatever I gotta go anyways. See you tomorrow (Y/n)." Tom smirked and left.

She let out a sigh and collapsed on her bed. She didn't know so much time has gone by.

Star cleared her throat and sat next to the tired teen. "If you want we could stay the night." She said patting her back.

She sat up and smiled. "No no it's all good. I'll call you tomorrow though." Star nodded and stood up. They said their goodbyes and opened a portal. They waved and left.

(Y/n) was now alone yet again. She went to go eat then got ready for bed. She told herself she'll get a bath before the "date". She passed out quickly on her bed.