Chapter 7:

I stood with Marco and Star at the corner of the ball room. I wasn't in the mood to talk to Tom. I went to get a drink of my punch but noticed it was empty.

I sighed and put my hand down at my side. "I'm gonna get more punch." I waved off and walked to the punch bowl.

I was getting another cup of punch when someone hugged me from behind. I looked over and saw Tom.

He had a sympathetic look on his face and a slight frown. "Im sorry for earlier please forgive me." He said still hugging me.

I sighed and turned around to look at him face to face. "The way you reacted was uncalled for but everyone deserves a second chance I guess." I shrugged and headed my way back to Star and Marco.

He followed behind me and smiled. "Yay. So wanna dance?" He asked me holding out his hand.

"Later. I promised Star I'd dance with Marco when I get back." I said getting a drink of my punch.

He frowned and put his hands in his pockets. "Marco? You mean Earth boy?" He spoke with a little anger.

I turned towards him and pat his head. "Chill it's just one dance." I said and walked to Star. I turned my attention towards Marco. "So shall we dance Marco Diaz?" I asked setting my drink down.

He nodded nervously. "Y-yeah okay." He said with a small blush.

I smiled and took his hand. We walked out to the dance floor. I put my left hand on his shoulder and held his in the other. He cautiously put his hand on my waist and held mine back. We started to dance off a little slowly so we could get the rythem. After a couple of minutes we started to speed up a little, getting the hang of it.

When we finished dancing we walked back over to Star laughing. "Marco your quite the dancer. Where did you learn?" I asked him as I took a drink of my punch.

He smiled and took a drink of his own punch. "Um I can't remember it was a long time ago."

Tom wrapped his arms around my waist protectively and smiled. "Glad y'all had fun."

I nodded. "Ready for that dance Tom?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled and nodded. Before we could do anything my parents started to speak. I looked up and realized I was supposed to be with them. Tom and I quickly ran up to them and smiled at the guest.

"Everyone thank you for coming to this momentous occasion." My father spoke happily.

"Yes we are so happy that our lovely daughter, (Y/n), and this amazing young man, Tom Lucitor, will get married in the near future." My mom said.

"I hope the party is to everyone's liking. Now if y'all could clear the dance floor for a minute we're gonna have my daughter and Tom dance together in the spot light." My father spoke and looked towards me.

I nodded and took Tom's hand and walked into the floor. Everyone cleared the area and Tom smiled. The music started to play and a spot light was on us, he bowed as so did I. He took my hand and held it gently. He put his other hand on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder. We started to dance to the music as I looked up to Tom. He smiled softly at me and I smiled back. We waltz until the music stopped and stopped.

Everyone around us started clapping and we pulled apart. We bowed one more time and we walked back to our friends. We both had a small blush. What a dance.