Chapter 10:

(the dress is what your wearing) I changed and put on a pair of matching black heels.
I put my hair up in a tight bun (kinda like Star's hair) and put on black gloves that goes to my elbow. I put on a little bit of mascara and black eyeshadow, but not a whole lot.

"(Y/n), sweetie! Hurry up you're going to be late!" My mom said from downstairs.

"Coming mother!" I shouted and speed walked downstairs. I had to pick up my dress a little but it's fine.

My mom smiled when she saw me. "You look amazing sweetie! I'll see you when you get back." She said hugging me gently.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I said and got into the carriage and went through a portal.

When we arrived I got out. I walked into the ball room and noticed how slightly boring it is. I sighed and moved a strand of hair out of my eye. I heard my name get called and saw Tom in the corner of my eye. I just ignored him and looked for Tim. I saw Tim and was about to go over to him when someone grabbed my wrist.

"(Y/n), please hear me out." Tom pleaded.

I glaired at him and pulled my hand away from him. "Don't touch me!" I said and walked away.

I felt him grab me again. "(Y/n), please." He pleaded.

I looked at him in his eyes. "What's there to hear out, huh? You asked Star to the ball after you already asked me knowing I was gonna be your date, and to make matters worse I was dumb enough to give you a chance." I said angrily. "Now let me go." He sighed and let me go.

I walked away from him and over to Tim who looked worried. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said showing a small smile.

He nodded and put his arm around me. "Other than my brother, do you like the ball so far?" He asked, taking a drink of whatever be was drinking. He had on a red Tux with a white under shit and black tie and ripped jeans with dress shoes.

I nodded and Tom was glairing daggers at Tim. "You look really beautiful." He said blushed a little.

I smiled. "Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself."

Tom stomped over to us and pulled me from his brother. "Stay away from her!" He shouted.

"Why should I!?" Tim said.

"Because she's mine!"

"Oh really I don't see a mark or anything claiming she's yours!"

"Come on (Y/n)!" Tom said pulling me away from Tim.

I pulled away from him and fixed my gloves. "No Tom, he's right you haven't claimed me and even if you did you can't so get that through your thick scull." I said angry.

Soon a man started speaking and I looked up at him. "Welcome to the blood moon ball. A celebration that occurs once every 667 years. We have a special guest. Everyone welcome Prince Tom Lucitor's fiance, Princess (Y/n) Alanis." The spotlight shown on me making me nearly blind. I waved and smiled light. "Now we shall begin the dance where the light of the blood moon shines down on two lucky people, combining they're sould for eternity." He said and music started to play.

"(Y/n) please may I dance with you?" Tom asked holding out his hand. I looked at him and he looked sorry for what he did. I shighed and took his hand.

He pulled me close to him and we dance to the music our own way. His arms wrapped around my waist keeping me close while I rested my hands on his chest. We danced gently to the music and I rested my forehead on his chest. His hand grabbed mine as we started to dance faster to the music and more into it. He spun me around and picked me up. He sat me back down and a red light which I assumed was the blood moon shown down on us as we continued to dance.

The light soon faded away when the song ended and I smiled up at Tom. He put out forehead together and smiled back at me. "Im so sorry (Y/n), I don't know what I was thinking when I asked Star."

He started to ramble and I put my finger on his lips telling him to be quiet. "Shhh I forgive you." I said and gently kissed him.

That night I was too tired to go home so I slept at Tom's house. I wore one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts. I let my hair down and I laid on the bed. I cuddled up with Tom and fell asleep.

Okay I should sleep bc it's 3 in the morning so i sleep now goodnight