Chapter 3:

(Y/n) and Tom walked together into the restaurant. It wasnt really fancy but it wasn't classy either.

Tom pulled the chair out for her and she sat down. He sat across from her and looked at the menu.

"So what are you going to get?" He asked her looking up from his menu with a goofy smile.

She giggled a little and looked at the menu, "I think I'll have (f/f) with (f/d)."

He nodded, "I guess I'll get the same." He smiled and set the menu down.

She nodded and set her menu down. They talked for a few minutes. She could feel herself warming up to him, literally. She had a little bit of blush on her cheeks and her face was a little warm.

The Waiter finally came and they ordered. The man had short blond hair and tan skin. He was in uniform too. Some people would think he's attractive. He smiled at (Y/n) and walked away.

They continued to talk about random things. Tom smiled, "so um the Blood Moon Ball is coming up. Would you want to be my date?" He said rubbing his neck.

She smiled and blushed more. "Of course I'll go! Plus I'm sure my parents would have made me go." She shrugged.

The Waiter came back and gave them their food. He left and (Y/n) took a bite of her food. Her eyes lit up. "Wow this is amazing!" Tom agreed and they finished eating. "Where next?" She asked smiling.

"I shall take you." He smiled and paid. We stood and walked out. "Wanna walk in the park?" He asked with a toothy smile. She nodded and smiled.

While walking their hands brushed together ever now and then. (Y/n) blushed a little and looked away. Tom was also blushing a little. He smiled and grabbed her hand, interwinding their fingers. She looked at him blushing and smiled.

They talked more and (Y/n) saw a cute Teddie bear. She squealed a little and looked at Tom smiling like a five year old. "Please Tom!?" She asked giving him big puppy eyes.

He chuckled and walked up to the stand. "How much for the bear?" He asked pointing to the bear.

"10 dollars." The man behind the counter said. Tom handed him the money and the man gave him the bear.

He thanked him and turned towards (Y/n). She smiled and he handed her the bear. "Here ya go."

"Ah I love it!" She squealed and held it close to her chest. "Thank you." She smiled at Tom with a small blush.

He smiled and blushed a little at seeing her smile. "Um no problem." He said scratching his head nervously.

At the end of the day he walked her home. They stopped at the door and she turned towards him. "Well um thanks for the date Tom. I had fun." She said holding the bear.

He smiled, "yeah me too."

She blushed a little and leaned in. (Y/n) was hoping for a kiss. Tom blushed more and put his hand on her head. "Um s-see you later." He stuttered.

She quickly pulled away and blushed from embarrassment. She nodded, "y-yeah see ya."

He walked off and she ran to her room as quick as possible. Only one thought in her head 'why didn't he want to kiss me...???" She felt her heart ache and she wanted to break down.

'Am I actually falling for this peach haired demon?'