Ten

Nicole POV

We just finished warms up for our game against Canada and are heading to our locker for Jill to give us the pregame talk.

When we get to the locker room I go and sit in my locker and listen to Jill tell us what we need to know for the game and who is starting game.

Once Jill finishes her talk we head to the tunnel to make the entrance to the field, with the starters going out first. The rest of us take a seat on the bench next to Christian.

"Excited?"Christian as the game started

"Yes" I said as I turned to look at all the people in the stadium "there's a lot of people here" I said shocked

"First time playing in front of this many people"Christian said jokingly since she already knew the answer

"Haha" I said shoving her slightly before turning my focus back to the game.

At half the score was 1-0, with Alex scoring the goal.

We started to make our way back out on the field when Jill stopped me. "Your starting this half"

"Really?" I said shocked

"Yes really, your going in for Tobin" Jill laughing as she patted on the back before walking away

I was the last on the field taking my spot next Alex who had the ball.

I got into game mode to try and calm down my nerves.

She kicked me the ball and I started dribbling down the side of the field looking for opening until my defender started to challenge me. I decided to do an elastico to get around her before continuing to dribble down the field making it pass two more defenders. I saw Alex was open so I crossed her and she tipped it in, causing me to smile as I walked back to the line and they celebrate.

Not much has happened beside Canada scoring a goal in the in 78 minute.

Right now I have a ball and I'm being challenged by an defender so I decided to challenge her by race at her with ball then at the last second I decided to pull on of my favorite moves the hocus pocus.

I looked over at the goal and saw the goalie favoring near post so I took my chance and shot hard cross cage.

I watched as the goalie jump to save the ball, but since she was favoring near post, she was to far away and the ball hit the back of the net!

I wide smile made its way on to my face as I started to head to our side of the field again.

Before I made it their I nearly knocked off my feet by Christian jumping on me and Emily hugging me.

"First goal rookie" Emily said pulling away as we started to jog back to where we were suppose to be.

The game finished shortly after with us winning 3-1.

We were still all on the field meeting with fans and hanging out, enjoying the atmosphere.

"Congrats rookie, an assist and a goal" Ash said as she came up behind me and lifting me into the air