Eleven

Nicole POV

I stepped off the bus and I saw that the team was walking slow. I started to feel trapped and I needed to get away. So I started running, away from the hotel, away from the team.

I kept running until I felt like I was going to collapse, then I started walking.

I started to head back in the direction of hotel, knowing sooner or later I would have to return so I might as well walk that way.

I kept walking til I saw a park and decided that I would go their to start looking at what is inside the bag Liam gave me.

I made my way to a bench that had light above it and sat down.

I pulled the backpack off my back and unzipped it. Inside was a photo album and dvd case holder.

Knowing I couldn't look at dvds until I got to the hotel. I pulled out my photo album.

I held in my hands and I realized that my hands where shaking.

I stared at the cover and it took me several minutes until I finally brought myself to open.

The first picture was a "family" photo we took on our camping trip to Mt. Rainer.

I had all of us. Susan, Micheal, Jack, Liam, me, and Austin.

The tears started pooling in my eyes and I couldn't stop them from falling out my eyes.

I was so happy then I though bitterly. This was the trip that they told us they were putting in the adoption paper in for Jack and I.

I flipped to the next page and it was a picture of me on Austin back after one of his soccer games. We were laughing as Susan took the picture.

I flipped the page again, on this page was a picture of the four of us kids. It looks like Halloween from what we are wearing. We looked ridiculous in our costumes.

I laughed thinking back to that night. We had competition of who could get the most candy. Austin and I versus Liam and Jack. Austin and I ended up coming back after curfew but we didn't care since we ended up having more candy than the other two.

I shut the book after looking at that picture and took a deep breath. It was hurting to much to look at these right now.

I put the photo album back in the backpack before closing it putting on my back and heading for the hotel.

I was in suck a daze that made the walk feel super short, but I knew it had to at least been a 25 minute walk.

I started to head in when I saw that a group of the team was waiting in the lobby so I back out and hide before they could see me.

It hurt me to see that they were so concerned or stressed and that someone off them looked like they were crying or had been. I saw Ash crying with Ali next her looking stressed and concern.

I can't right now, now while I all over the place. Once I watch the video, I'll get myself in check and deal with everyone. I just need my laptop, which is in my room.

I decided to use a side entrance and take the stairs up to my room. The hallway was empty as I made it to my room.

Please no one be in my room, please no one be in my room I thought as I open the door.