Fourteen

Alex POV

We are all over at Megan just laughing and messing around after dropping of Nicole.

Megan and Emily where having a dance of to see who was the better dancer. Emily was defiantly winning

My phone started ringing and it was number I didn't recognize. I picked up and started heading out off the room.

"Hello, is this Alex Morgan?"

"Yes"

"This is Alexander Memorial Hospital, I'm calling on the behalf of Nicole Lewis. Your number was found in under the emergency contact in her phone." This caused me to freeze where I was, right in-front of the door to leave the room.

"Is she okay?"

"Their has been an incident and she is in emergency surgery. I would get here as soon as you can"

With that she hung up but I was still frozen in my spot. She was fine an hour ago when we dropped her off.

"Alex" I heard

"Alex, you okay? It looks like you've seen a ghost" Kelley said coming over to me

"Nicole" I said as I realized a most of the team had stopped what they were doing and were looking at me

"What about Nicole?" Ash asked

"She is in the hospital, in emergency surgery" replied still in shock

Instantly Ash started running toward the door and everyone got over their shock and started running toward the door with Kelley pulling me along with her.

The ride to the hospital was completely silent. Everyone looked worried and stress.

I jumped out of the car with the team following me to the reception desk.

"Hello, we are looking for Nicole Lewis"

She looked up shocked by the amount of people here but quickly looked up where she was.

"She is still in surgery, but I can lead you to a room we're you can wait for the doctor to come up date you"

We all followed her to a private room and sat in the seats and waited. Ash was pacing the room, while several of the younger players were crying. I was just sitting in shock still. What could have happen in the hour after we had dropped her off.

That when Emily came and took a seat next to. She had tears falling down her face so I pulled her into a hug.

When we pulled she asked "Do you think it was her foster parents?"

That thought had crossed my mine, but I didn't want that to be the case. We had dropped her off their.

"I have no idea" I said with tears coming to my eye

That when a doctor walked in

"Family of Nicole Lewis" causing all of to stand up or look up at him.

"Nicole, suffered one stab wound to the stomach and two to the chest. She just got out of surgery and is going to be in the ICU tonight then we will move her up to a normal room in the morning. She should hopefully wake between now and then."

"Did you say she was stabbed?" Becky asked with a look of shock on her face

"Yes, from my understanding her foster parents attacked her"

I saw a lot of the girls and myself included starting to cry

"She is in room 627, but you only 3 visitors at a time please" he said before walking out of the room.