Chapter 5

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning and seen dad was asleep.

A nurse came in and unhooked me to all of the machines, Including the IV.

I was able to get up and use the bathroom and not a bed pan.

I seen dad was still asleep so I decided to wake him up.

I gave him the biggest hug, he's not the the most cuddly type so I didn't really expect anything other than "Get off me"

I was surprised when he woke up and instantly hugged me back.

I stumbled back, he sat up and stood. He walked over and hugged me more.

"I was so worried about you baby." He said placing his head on top of mine.

I nodded and hugged him tight.

We sat on the couch and played Minecraft together on his Nintendo switch.

About 30 minutes later Papa and Ollie came in.

I ran up and hugged Ollie. She cried and I cried.

"Hey where's my hug? I gave birth to you." Papa joked.

I stopped hugging Ollie and hugged Papa.

He picked me up and sat me on his waist.

"David she's not a toddler." Dad laughed.

"Well she's so tiny." Papa chuckled looking at me.

"Well you're a giant!" I said getting down.

"Have they said anything about when she can go?" Ollie asked.

"Today hopefully." Dad said.

She nodded and sat on the couch.

"How about I bring you guy McDonald's?" Dad offered.

"Are you sure?" Papa asked.

"Yea, it's so much better than Hospital food."

He nodded and Dad left.

Papa sat on the couch, running his fingers through his hair and Rose was by my side.

The Nurse came back in and put some thing on my finger that took my heartbeat.

I laid on the Hospital bed and waited patiently.

After 20 minutes Dad came back with McDonald's.

We ate and the Doctor let me go.

Ollie's parents picked her up.

Papa, Dad, and I got in the car, Papa was in the back with me.

Dad started to drive and talk.

"So the doctors said you blacked out because you haven't been eating so they prescribed you some stuff to maintain your nutrition."

"Okay." I sighed.

"Cheer up kiddo, Here, we'll go get milkshakes at Sonics." Dad said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." Papa said looking at me.

"Sure I guess." I stuttered.

He pulled into the sonics and we sat at a table outside.

It was a sunny day actually, and we were the only ones out here.

We ordered and the nice lady brought us our milkshakes and Dad gave me his cherry.

"Hey, Doesn't this bring Boys to our yard?"

Papa chuckled and ruffled my hair, "No I'll throw that thing away in an instant"

"Honey, We need to talk." Dad said setting his milkshake down.

"Okay." I said sipping my milkshake.

"I want you to come here and sit next to me for this." He said patting a spot next to him.

I did and sipped my milkshake, He put his arm around me and hugged me.

"The nurses pulled us in while you were asleep. They were worried about you."

He looked at Papa, Papa nodded.

"Rose, They seen the-" He stopped and put his face in his hand.

Papa sighed and rubbed Dad's back.

Dad sighed and put hand back down.

"They said while getting you into the gown they found self harm scars on your wrist." He said trying not to cry.

I didn't want to have this conversation. They were definitely going to return me now.

I started crying and ran back to the car.

David's POV

Brian was tearing up a bit, I was about to start crying as well but I had to stay strong for my Fiancé and Daughter.

I rubbed Brian's back.

"C'mon babe, Let's just ease it onto her."

He nodded, eyes red and puffy.

I grabbed our Milkshakes and headed for the car.

I sat in the driver's seat and Brian in the passenger side.

Rose's POV

I put on my seat belt, crying as I did so.

They were for sure going to send me back.

Papa and Dad got in the car.

Dad was crying, which I have never seen in my life before.

"Dad I'm sorry. I totally understand if you want to return me." I cried.

Dad got up and got in the the back seat with me.

"Kiddo, there is nothing you can do to make us return you. you've only been here for 7 weeks. You're our daughter no matter what." He said softly as he hugged me.

~Time skip to a couple of days later~

I was getting a shower before school.  I go to a private Catholic school that Ollie doesn't go to unfortunately.

I had to wear a long skirt, a white polo, and keep my long hair in a ponytail. I hated it. It made me feel weird.

I was in the library and it was close to Halloween now. My favorite holiday that I wasn't allowed to celebrate with my last family. I checked out some books that I wanted to read when I got home.

I noticed some girls there my age, they had boobs and I didn't, but for some reason that made me happy. I was constantly bullied for being so small and not hitting puberty but I don't think I'm a girl, wait no, that's crazy, I have to be a girl.

After school I was in my room reading, but I couldn't pay attention to the book, I'm biologically a girl but I don't wanna be one.
I googled some things and I think I'm trans, Definitely.

I decided to not tell anyone. But I'll keep it in mind