Chapter 11

The next 3 days went by in a blur. The boys kept me entertained and helped me train everyday and I felt like I was getting better. They made me feel like family. I was even able to master the gun range thanks to Soobin's amazing patience. Sometimes I think he should be the leader instead of HK.

"Hey Hana, you ready?" Beomgyu asks while walking into my room.

"Yea, just give me a second to find my shoes." I reply.

I start searching in my closet until I find a pair of flats. I ain't gonna torture my feet tonight for any reason. Plus they are good to run in if I need too.
I quickly strap my shoes on and head out to meet Beomgyu who is sitting on my bed.

"Okay I'm ready." I smile.

Beomgyu looks up at me mouth dropped.

"Woah, you look really good." He says while scanning me up and down. 

I was wearing a red and black dress that Yeonjun picked for me, and I had my hair curled with enough makeup on to look natural.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I say slightly blushing.

"You ready?" He says extending his arm out.

"Guess so." I smile, looping my arm in his and head out.

"Are you sure we can't change your mind? There is still time." Beomgyu says as we walk down the hall.

Sighing I reply, "I've made up my mind, so we'll see what happens."

Nodding in response we make our way to the entrance and I spot the 4 other boys waiting for us. I will admit they all clean up very well. Yeonjun takes notice of us as we reach the stairwell and his eyes light up at the sight of me. The boys notice Yeonjun and decide to look at us as well. Well except one person.

"Wow, I've never seen them like this before." Beomgyu whispers chuckling.

Giggling I reply, "If they don't close their mouths a fly might get in."

We both laugh and make it down the stairs meeting up with the other boys.

Yeonjun snaps out of it and says. "Wow Hana, you look really good. You ready to go?"

Nodding I reply "Guess so. The faster this is over with, the better it will be for all of us."

Sadness and hurt flash through Yeonjun's eyes by my response but it is quickly hidden. Smiling he takes my arm in his and says.

"Well let's get going then."

We head to the car and all get in. We all grab a seat and head out. Yeonjun is sitting beside me on the left, and HK is on my right. The other three boys are in front of us making a lot of noise. Laughing at the three in front of us I pay no attention to HK and decide to start up a small conversation with Yeonjun.

"So do I have to call you YJ tonight?" I question.

"Unfortunately yes, And that goes for all of us. Trust me when I say that if I could be called Yeonjun during work I would do it in a heartbeat." He sighs.

"Well maybe one day you will." I reply.

He smiles half-heartedly and turns to look out the window, slowly leaning on it and eventually falling asleep. I look at him and smile. I then took notice that the others in front had collapsed as well. No wonder it was quieter.

"Do none of you ever sleep?" I silently laugh.

"We do but any chance given they will sleep more." A voice to my right says nonchalantly causing me jump.