Chapter 26

A few weeks later

It's been a few weeks now and we've been training and practicing everyday to the point where I ended up sleeping in the training room due to exhaustion, but we've all improved which is really good.

"Okay we're done for the day. You win." Yeonjun wheezes out as we both try to catch our breath. We just finished a match and it was exhausting. He's a really good fighter but not good enough cause I beat him.

Another thing is that these past couple of weeks we have received news that BTS did declare war but nothing too crazy has happened yet, just the occasional groups attacking each other but these past two weeks it has been awfully quiet and I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this all. I feel like something is going to happen and soon.

"I agree. Good fight." I slowly say, regaining oxygen into my respiratory system, grabbing some water by the mat.

I grab my stuff and leave the room saying a quick goodbye to the boy who was lying down on the mat struggling to regain a sign of life into his body. I hear an inaudible sound so I take it as a goodbye and head to my room to shower.

Throughout my shower I kept having that constant nagging feeling that something was going to happen and I started to feel queasy. I turned off the shower and got into some pjs since it was super late at night and hopped into bed. After some hours I was feeling super restless so I got up and left my room to walk around but that nagging feeling left me. I need some air

I made my way out the back door quietly so I wouldn't wake the others and stepped out into the night instantly being greeted by a cool breeze which felt super nice on my skin. I walked to the patch of tulips and just let my thoughts take me away but that nagging feeling never left me. Heck it got worse as I went further away from the house.

After some time I suddenly heard a noise on my left which snapped me out of my thoughts and that uneasy feeling started to get worse. What was that?

Watching enough horror movies I know not to go towards the sound so I quickly turn and make my way back to the house as fast as possible without turning back hearing the shuffling get louder until I finally heard steps. I pick up my pace and I spot Kai making his way to the back door since I left it open and a look of terror is plastered on his face.

"Taehee." He mouths out running but I don't hear him because he's too far.

"I'm sorry Han-" I hear a voice say behind me and I freeze recognizing the voice.

"Moonbin?" I say still looking at Kai as he gets closer but not fast enough. I see Kai yell something but before I can understand it, my world goes black.

I'm sorry
***
"Ugh." I groan as I wake up, opening my eyes to a bright light. It takes a few seconds before my eyes adjust and I finally feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. Must've been knocked out by something. I look down and osee I'm strapped down with chain which I can't escape. I look around and don't recognize my surroundings. Where the heck am I?

"Oh you're awake." I hear a familiar voice say as they enter the room.

"Eunwoo? What's happening? Why am I chained up?" I ask him as I wince from the pain in my head. He looks at me with sympathy.

"I'm sorry baby sis but I ca-"

"Eunwoo." He is cut off by a voice that makes me shiver in fear. I notice Eunwoo's jaw was clenched.

"Father." I whisper as I look at Eunwoo who is trying to stay quiet.

"It's nice to see you again darling. How is she Eunwoo?" He asks as he walks up to me. In an instant Eunwoo's eyes are hardened and no sympathy can be seen in them like moments prior.