Chapter 16

"Ok go hide and I'll count." We all nod and start running to find a hiding spot as Jimin starts counting. Running around I can't seem to find a good spot in the yard.

"Ready or not here I come." I start to freak out as I hear Jimins voice near as he is searching for the others. I frantically look for a spot but can't find one. "Psst Taehee over here." I look to my left and see Jungkooks head appear from behind a pile of wood. He gestures me over and I crawl down to hide with him. "Why weren't you hiding?" He looks at me confused. "I couldn't find a spot." I pout. "Don't worry sis he'll never find us here." I nod and he puts his finger to his lips indicating us to be quiet. "Hahahaha found you." "Aww come on man, that's not fair." Yoongi's out.

As time passed the rest of our brothers were found one by one till it was just us two left so Jimin called in all the boys as backup. "Jungkook, Taehee where are you?" We look at each other and start to giggle since they will never find us. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I'm being pulled away from Jungkook. "Aha caught you." The voice says lifting me into his arms. "Jinnies home!" I say instantly recognizing his voice and hugging him happily. "Hey TaeHee." He smiled at me.
"I thought you would never find us" Jungkook says from beside us. "Well we did so we win!" Jimin pipes up happily. "Kids time for dinner." Our mom calls from the porch. "FOOD!" We all say together and we all head in, Jin carrying me in his arms.
***

"Ugh what was that?" I mumble, slowly opening my eyes. I'm blinded by a bright light in front of me and need to blink a few times to adjust my vision. I look around and see I'm tied to a chair in a bedroom. Wow great observation Hana. What is happening?

"Well good morning sweetheart." I hear a deep voice say. I look and see it's the man who kidnapped me. Why does he have a baby face but a fricken deep voice? Is that possible for a human?

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask the smug man in front of me.

"I'm just a person doing their job and don't worry, you will find out very soon darling." He says in a thick Australian accent as he walks over to me and strokes my cheek. I look at him in disgust and move my face away from his touch.

"I'll be right back babe so don't you dare move a musc- oh wait you can't." He laughs. I stare at him in confusion. Has he lost it?

He leaves the room and I'm left alone (or so I think). I look around the room and I scan my surroundings until I spot a young boy sitting on the bed. I let out a small scream which makes the boy's eyes widen.

"Who the heck are you?" I ask, my heart pounding.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just told to watch over you." He quickly puts his arms up defending himself.

Looking at the boy who was slightly shaking I calm down. He looked very familiar.

"It's okay... aren't you the one who umm... helped kidnap me, what was your name- I.N right?" I try to question casually as the boy seemed to relax a bit.

"Uh yea that's me. I'm sooo sorry about that it's just my Hyungs wanted me to help since it was my first mission and if I knew what I was doi-" I quickly cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"It's fine since you didn't know what you were doing. Now could you please untie me. I promise I won't run off since I've watched enough shows to know that that is a bad idea." I ask him.

He looked at me a little hesitant but eventually gave in and loosened the ropes allowing them to fall down to the floor.

"Felix is gonna kill me when he finds out I did this." I hear him mumble under his breath. I rub my wrists from where the ropes dug in and smile at the boy.