Special Chapter

Beomgyu's POV

"Alright, is everything ready here?" Taehee asks us 3 as we finish setting up the surprise for Kai.

"I think so." I say as I walk over to where the others were standing.

"When is everyone supposed to arrive Tae?" Soobin asks and Taehee shrugs.

"Supposedly in the next 5 or so minutes. Yeonjun texted me and said Kai is starting to catch on to something so they'll be back soon." She says as we hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Taehyun says as he walks to the door, opening it to let in her brothers.

"Welcome guys." Taehyun says as they walk through the doors. They each give a greeting before going to see their sister.

"Taehee!" J-hope squeals as he sees his sister and wrapping her in a hug. She giggles.

"Hey guys." She says as they each get a hug from her. I just watch from the side.

After that more people started to come and Yeonjun called us to say that they were on their way home.

"Alright guys. Yeonjun just called me and they'll be here any second. So places!" Taehee announces as she shuts off the lights and we all get ready to surprise Kai.

The door starts to open and we hear the two walk in.

"Why is it so dark?" Kai asks as he walks in, Yeonjun closing the door behind them.

"Not sure." He says and suddenly the lights turn on.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yells in unison, scaring Kai a bit.

"Wow guys." He says as we watch Taehee walk up to Kai with a cake and a big smile on her face.

"Happy birthday to you~" we all sing and he blows out the candles. Everyone claps and sends their congrats to him.

"Thanks everyone." He says smiling and everyone starts to chat amongst themselves. I just stay near the entrance, wanting to be further away from people today.

Soobin walks up to me as I lean on the wall next to me, watching everyone in the room.

"You good Gyu? You seem off today." He asks worriedly and I just shrug.

"Probably just lack of sleep." I say and he nods his head.

"Oh by the way, there is one more surprise tonight." Soobin says to me and I turn my head, looking at him confused.

"What?" And with that the door
bell rang, making Soobin head to the door before answering me, leaving me clueless.

Minutes later he came into the room again but he wasn't alone. We all turn to see a girl standing beside him shyly.

"Guys, I'd like for you to meet my cousin, Hong Jangmi." He says and the girl bows. I couldn't see her clearly since Soobin was a giant and was in the way.

"Hi, I'm Jangmi, nice to meet you all." She says and Taehee welcomes her with a smile as she joins the party. I tilt my head at the sound of her voice. Where do I know that from?

Soobin whispers something to her and follows him to where I was leaning on the wall with my arms crossed. I finally caught a glimpse of her face and I furrowed my brows at the familiar sight.

Have I seen her before? I think as they make their way to me.

"Jangmi, this is Beomgyu. One of my best friends. Beomgyu this is Jangmi my cousin. She will be staying with us for a while." Soobin says as I continue to stare at the girl confused. She sends a small smile that makes me want to suddenly protect her.

"Crystal?" I ask out of nowhere which makes the girl slightly freeze but she quickly covers it.

"I'm sorry who?" Soobin asks me as I continue to stare at the girl. I shift my head to the side.

"Have we met before?" I blurt out, to the girl and I earn a glare from Soobin.

"Gyu." He says irritated but I ignore him.

"Uh no I don't believe we have. I just came back from Canada a few days ago." She says to me awkwardly and I nod.

"My mistake then." I say and earn a small smile from her and a skeptical look on Soobin's face.

"Let's go introduce you to the others." Soobin says as he wraps an arm around her shoulder, moving away from me.

I definitely know her. It has to be Crystal right? But why can't I recognize her?

My thoughts run wild as I watch her be introduced to everyone in the room. She fit in right away since she looked like a social butterfly compared to when we first met her.

"Yo bro, you good?" Jeongin says from behind me and I shrug.

"I'm not sure. That Jangmi looks crazy familiar to me, but I can't place where I've seen her before." I say as I keep my eyes on her.

"Maybe she was an old partner when you went overseas for a couple years." Jeongin guesses and I shake my head.

"No. I remember all of those missions and she definitely wasn't part of them since most of my partners were boys. The only one that was a girl was Crystal but she died out on a mission. Ugh I must be going crazy." I groan, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Maybe you're seeing things since you miss her or you're just stressed." Jeongin says as he watches the girl as well, who was laughing at one of Yeonjun's lame jokes. I nod my head. Even her laugh is similar.

"Yea maybe." I say and Jeongin walks over to Chan who was struggling to pull apart Minho and Jisung at the moment who were about to start a food war. I laugh and continue to watch the party as it continued on, that girl never leaving my sight.

Just who are you Hong Jangmi?

And why are you so familiar?

Hello my lovely readers. Here is a special chapter for you all. I thought this would be a fun little chapter to release on Kai's birthday so you're welcome for those who asked for this.

Also....if you haven't noticed, this is in Beomgyu's perspective and for good reason because after careful thought by me *drum roll*

I have decided to make a book two!! Now this book doesn't have a title yet and won't be a continuation of Kai and Taehee's story but it will be about Beomgyu and his character!! I decided to keep the same timeline since I've never done that type of thing before and I like to experiment with things.

I'm really excited to write this for you all since this has been such a fun first book to make and honestly I don't want it to end just yet, plus lots have asked for a Beomgyu fanfic so say thank you to author-nim and make sure to keep a lookout for it in the future!

-Jeonginieeee_