Chapter 30

Confused at what I heard I move the box around to see any clue on how to open it. I put it down and look around the room until I hear a click. I turn my head to the box and see the bottom has opened.

Don't ask how that happened because your guess is just as good as mine.

I look at the bottom and spot a key with another note. I pick up the items and scan them. It looks like a simple key and a note. Wow what a genius you are Tae. The note looked more yellowed than the first one so I assumed it's been here longer. I place the key down and open the note.

To whom may find this letter, congrats you're pretty smart and I know I can trust you. I don't have much time left until they find me so who I am is not important, But rather what I'm going to say.

This house has belonged to ASTRO for many generations as a hideout or sanctuary for us. Now this may come as a shock to you but for years, the men of this house have always kept all woman out of any business because it's not their place to be in and for good reason. But I have found out what they have done and are planning and somehow they've caught me and it's only a matter of time before I'm gone.

This room that this box is placed in is one where they keep hostages or prisoners perhaps I'm not sure really because I couldn't get that far. But what I'm here to tell you is that I pried around enough and found a way so that you have a chance to escape. The key in your hand is your access to freedom and-Crap they're coming. Ok listen and follow these steps please if you want to live.
1) Grab the key and go to the closet in the room
2) Go to the furthest wall and push back all the clothes.
3) On the right side there is a small hole big enough for your key. Put it in and turn.
4) Now once the door opens there will be a maze of halls so follow my instructions.
5) Go straight until you reach the end then turn right, make a right by the picture, then left, and straight, left, left and a right, then you should come to a door.
6) Open it

This might be confusing but it's easier than you think. I believe you can do it. Just remember to not get caught and be courageous and the end will have something you need.
Good luck.

I couldn't believe what I read. There's a secret passage in the closet? ASTRO has been keeping woma- okay that one makes sense actually.

Grabbing the note I decide to go look around and see if this was actually real. I looked at the door to make sure that no one would come in but it would be a fair bit of time before anyone did. Remember to not get caught is what played over in my head.

I open the closet doors and walk in, heading to the back.

"Why does this feel like I'm Sherlock Holmes or in a mystery type of fanfiction?" I mumble under my breath as I pull the clothes away from the back wall. Right side, key hole. I look around and spot a little hole. Guess that's it. I put the key in the hole but before I can turn the key I hear a voice.

"Hana? Where are you?" It's Eunwoo.

I quickly take out the key and shuffle all the clothes back to look natural and casually walk out of the closet to meet my brother.

"I'm here." I say as I walk out.

"Ah finally coming out of the closet are we?" He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Yea right." I scoff.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him because this wasn't a time they would usually visit.