1.

It's the sequel babyyyy here we go

-

Frank's POV

It's been about three weeks since we all graduated, and things have really been looking up for everyone.

Gerard and I had moved into an apartment together, surviving on the money from both Gerard's job at the coffee shop down the road, and my job at the record store down by my mom's house.

We had split the rent in half, and we pay equally each month.

Gerard and I were still close to our entire friend group, and we see them constantly. In fact, Ray's the one who got be the job at the record store.

LynZ visited us a lot. She would always bring Bandit over with her, and it was almost as if she was treating Gerard and I as the father figures. It was cute, though. I loved seeing Bandit, she was absolutely adorable.

Gerard and I had also gotten much more comfortable with our sex life. We were both comfortable being switches.

One thing that bothered me, though, was still that I knew almost nothing about what Gerard liked.

Gerard had questioned me a while ago about all the things I liked, and now he knows things about me that I honestly regret sharing.

But, I still don't know much about him. Every time the subject comes up, he avoids it.

But today I was going to push him a little further.

It was currently 8PM, and I knew that Gerard's shift today was 10-8.

I had off today, so I sat around and waited for him to come home.

At around 8:12 Gerard comes walking through the door, a smile on his face when he see's me.

"Hey Frankie." He says with a smile, leaning down to kiss me.

*smut warning*

I immediately dominate the kiss, trying to let him know what exactly I had planned for tonight.

He seemed shocked, but he kissed back with just as much force.

I could tell he was trying to take control of the kiss, but I was not having that tonight.

I grab his wrists and pin them against the door on either side of his head, causing him to growl.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks threateningly, but I wasn't giving up that easily.

"What the fuck does it look like, bitch?" I ask, tightening my grip on his wrists, smirking.

"It looks like the bottom has forgotten his place." He spits back, flipping us around quickly so that my back was now against the door instead of his. "Gonna take a little more than that."

I only smile in response, clearly throwing him off.

"Why're you-" he starts to ask, but I cut him off.

I use his sudden confusion as weakness, immediately pushing him to my right, causing him to fall onto the couch with me on top of him.

He looks completely shocked as I straddle his waist, holding both of his wrists in one of mine and pinning them to the couch above his head.

That's when I use my knowledge of him to my advantage.

I knew he wouldn't completely submit to me that easily, but I knew something that might help speed up the process.

I remembered the one time, quite a while ago, when we were cuddling on his couch at his old house and I ran my fingers through his hair. If I remember correctly, it didn't turn him on, but it made him submissive.

I haven't used this to my advantage yet since that night, so I'm pretty sure he thinks I forgot.

I didn't.

I snake one of my hands into his hair, massaging his scalp gently, causing him to struggle against my hold.

"This isn't fairrr-" He whines, writhing around and trying to flip us over, but I wan't having any of that.

"Just accept it Gee." I say softly, trying to lure him in, continuing to move my fingers through his hair.

"F-fuck you." He mumbles, his movements getting weaker and weaker until eventually, he's not resisting at all.

"There we go, doll." I say, pulling my fingers out of his hair and looking down at him. "Are you willing to submit now?"

He only nods in response, causing me to pull him up off the couch and drag him into our bedroom, throwing him onto our shared bed and closing the door behind me.

I immediately climb on top of him, grabbing our handcuffs from our bedside table.

I cuff his wrists to our headboard and it's almost like that action snaps him out of his submissive state.

I was no longer touching his hair, and I think this was a big enough action to pull him out of the dream state that me touching his hair put him in.

So it was only temporary, noted.

"You bitch-" He starts to say, but I cut him off once again.

"I would watch that pretty mouth before you go and try to speak." I warn threateningly, leaning down to his neck and kissing over all the spots I knew made him sensitive.

"I-I didn't consent to this." He says jokingly.

"Hmmm." I hum on his neck, sending vibrations through his skin.

"Let's talk about a couple of things. You once questioned me on everything that turned me on, but I was never able to question you in return. So, I'm not getting you off until you tell me every single thing that turns you on."

He blushes and looks away from my eyes quickly. He was quickly submitting once again, and that's what I liked to see.

"And if I don't?" He asks sassily.

"I'll tease you over and over again, but not enough to make you actually cum." I ask, already testing out one of my theories.

He whines at this, throwing his head back.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I tease.

"W-what?! N-no-"

"How come you're turned on then, sweets?"

"I-I-" He stutters out, but I don't bother to let him finish.

"I'll add that to the list. I know that you like it rough, you like restraints, edging, and orgasm denial. But, there's more, isn't there?"

He says nothing, but at the same time, his silence says a thousand words.

"If you just tell me, this'll be so much easier Kitten." I say, bringing back and old nickname that I knew had a positive impact last name.

I knew he had a thing for pet names, but this one seemed to make him reach differently for some reason. I never really knew why, but then I put two and two together.

"You're into pet play, aren't you?"

He only blushes darkly, before speaking quietly.

"Not completely."

"Speak up Kitten." I say teasingly, seeing him wiggle slightly. "I didn't quite hear that."

"I like collars and cat ears." He says, a bit louder this time.

"And I also like thigh-highs. They make me feel cute.."

"Oh god, next time we're putting both of those things to use. I want to ask you more questions, but I'm honestly so horny right now that I can't control myself. But, after this, I'm asking you questions, just like you asked me."

He blushes and looks away, but I see a glint in his eyes that tells me he's okay.

-

Hey ya'll! Sequel is here! The first part of this book is probably just gonna some smut, if I'm being real. But don't worry, there's gonna be a plot too.

I'm excited for where this is going to go, and I'm glad you guys are sticking with me :)

Also, yes, I used a Motionless In White song title for the title of this book, sue me.