20.

Have I mentioned before that I love you guys?? Cause I do

Gee's POV

As the night went on, we played a couple of games until most people decided they were done for the night.

Brendon and Ryan's house had a couple more rooms than Pete's, so only a couple of us had to sleep in the living room.

Frank and I didn't go to sleep, though. We both had something else on our minds.

Once I thought everyone was asleep, I did a walk around the house to make sure.

I quietly peaked into everyone's room, seeing that everyone was in fact, asleep.

I walked back into the living room and Frank glanced up at me.

I walked into the kitchen and motioned for him to follow me, him getting the hint.

We walked outside to Brendons pool, both of us looking at the pool, then back at each other.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I ask, and he smiles.

He takes of his shirt, throwing it onto the ground. "Of course."

I then start removing my clothes, leaving us both completely naked.

I then feel hands on my back, and suddenly I'm pushed into the pool, my head submerging under the water.

I swim back up to the surface and spit some water out of my mouth.

"You bitch!" I say playfully, and he laughs.

I jumps in and swims to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Kiss me?" He asks, and I ponder jokingly.

"I dunno, I'm not in the mood." I say, but he didn't like that answer.

He put his hands on the side of my face and kissed me anyway, slowly and sweetly.

I kissed back eagerly, I had been waiting for this all night.

We pulled away and he wrapped his legs around my waist, using my body as support to float.

*Smut Warning*

"You can't do that." I say, and he smirks.

"Do what?" He asks as he wraps his legs around me tighter and pulls his body flush against mine.

"I don't want to have sex in Brendon's pool." I tell him, and he laughs.

"Oh darling, I don't either." He smiles.

"Then why are you doing this to yourself?" I ask.

"Just wanna tease you." He answers honestly.

I then put on a fake pout and put one of my hands on his head innocently.

"Don't." he warns, but I just smile.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I ask.

He goes to say something but I grab his shoulders and spin him around so his back was against my chest, keeping one arm around him to hold him close, the other layed teasingly on his hair.

"You forget that I too can make you melt baby." I tease, and he struggles.

"Ah ah ah." I say, running my fingers lightly through his hair, causing him to tense.

"Just give in darling, it'll be better for the both of us."

"I-I thought you said you didn't wanna have sex in the pool?" He asks, and I smile.

"There's tons of grass around us, isn't there?" I say, and he shudders.

"I suppose there is."

I tug on his hair and yank his head backwards, causing him to groan.

I lean down and kiss and bite around his neck, causing his breathing to start picking up.

He surprises me by turning around pushing me against the side of the pool, shocking me.

"I can make you melt too. And I'm not backing down." He threatens.

"Weird, cause neither am I." I say, kissing him roughly, both of us fighting for dominance.

We both end up pulling away, neither of us willing to back down.

"You know, I told you I'd show you what would happen when you teased me. You're starting to piss me off, just submit." Frank growls, pinning me against the pool wall.

That caused me to feel butterflies in my stomach. At that point I decided that I was going to submit, but I wasn't going to go down easily.

"Make me." I tease.

He gives me angry eyes, but it only makes me want to piss him off more.

"Aww, is someone mad?" I tease, and he squeezes my wrists tighter.

"Get out of the pool. Right. Now." He says sternly, and I laugh.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I ask, and he then grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the stairs and dragging me out of the pool.

He then grabs me and pulls me down into the grass with him, straddling my waist and grabbing my wrists, pinning them above my head with one of his.

His other hands goes straight to my hair, running his fingers through it gently.

"I'm tired of your attitude." He whispers in my ear. "And if this is the only way to make you submit, then so be it."

I whine as he runs his fingers through my hair. I feel my head start to get cloudy.

He starts to kiss all over my body, causing me to whine and buck my hips up for some friction.

"Keep those hips down baby boy, or you get nothing." He says, and I whine.

He keeps my hands pinned down with one hand as he starts to prep me with the other, causing me to moan out.

"Shh, baby. Don't wanna wake up the house. Wouldn't want them coming out here and seeing how much of a slut you are." He says, and that only turns me on more.

I moan quietly as he preps me, but I needed more.

"F-frank, I-I need you." I whisper quietly.

"What was that?" He teases, and I whine.

"I-I need you."

"Be more specific, what do you need darling?" He teases further.

"F-fuck me." I blurt out, and he smiles.

"If that's what you want." He smirks, and lines himself up.

He slams into me roughly, causing me to have to bite my lip to keep a loud moan from escaping.

He continues this pace and eventually lets my arms free, and I wrap them around his neck.

I look up at him and he looks down at me, and for a second all I can see is the love in his eyes.

We're both quick to finish, and soon enough we're sitting on the edge of the pool with our feet dipped in it.

"So." Frank starts. "Did you and uhm, Vic do anything?"

"No." I answer honestly. "You and Kellin?"

"Nah." He says with a breathy laugh. "I would never, I love you too much."

I smile at that and lean my head against his shoulder, both of us looking at the moon and the stars, enjoying this moment of peace together.