11.

For those of you that are enjoying the Kellic in this book, I just posted a new Kellic book called "Heroine." It's completely unrelated to this book and it's plot, just another book that I'm writing. But, it's Kellic. So if you like Kellic, go check it out. It would be greatly appreciated :) 

Also, thanks for 61K on the first book my lovelies <3

~Smut Warning~

Gerard's POV

"You want restraints lovely?" Frank asks.

I blush as I avoid eye contact. "W-what do you think?"

"I think that it's not my decision, darling." Frank says sweetly.

"I-I want to be able to touch you." I say, deciding that tonight I needed things to be a little more intimate.

"Anything you want doll." Frank says with a smile, leaning down and leaving kisses and bites on my thighs, working his way up.

He then moves to my neck and does the same. I wrap my arms around his body (a little awkwardly at first, considering that whenever he's the top my arms aren't usually free..) and pull him closer, loving the feeling of him being this close to me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love it when he's controlling. Him being all dominating and shit never fails to turn me on. I love it when he abuses me and ties me down, but sometimes it's also nice to slow down a little. It's nice to feel each other, and appreciate each other a little more. Roughness is never a bad thing, but neither is a little love. 

He sucks on my sweet spot and I let out a small whine, causing him to smirk.

"I love your noises baby, they make it hard for me to control myself." 

That causes me to whine even more, and he pulls back from me and sits on my waist, straddling me. 

"You wanna ride me baby?" He asks, and I nod.

It would put me in control, and I would be as close to him as possible. That's exactly what I need.

"Alright doll, let me prep you first." He says, grabbing the lube. 

He puts some on his fingers and inserts two in me, scissoring them and stretching me out.

"F-fuck." I moan out slightly. The feeling was nice, but it wasn't enough. I needed more.

"N-need you-" I say simply, and he gets the message.

He pulls his fingers out and then pulls me up. I move myself so I'm straddling him, and he loos at me.

"Can I choke you darling?" he asks.

"F-fuck, yes-" I say quietly, but I knew he heard me as soon as I saw the smirk appear on his face.

"Whenever you're ready baby." He says, and I immediately sink down.

I got slow at first as I rest my head in the crook of his neck, slowly picking up the pace.

As I start to get faster, Frank pulls my head from his neck and wraps his hands around my throat, applying light pressure.

The blood rushes to my head and the pleasure just increases, causing me to stop moving for just a second.

Frank obviously catches on to this, as he starts moving upwards, trying to continue for me.

I then remember where I am, and I start to move once again.

The combination of me moving down and Frank moving up was just perfect, causing Frank to hit my prostate dead on, making me cry out.

"So beautiful darling." Frank praises as he squeezes once again, causing my head to feel clouded.

It's not long before we're both releasing, and then coming down from the high.

~End Of Smut~

Once I pull off of Frank, he pulls me down to the bed in a hug, pulling me close.

"I want you to hear this again. I'm not mad at you baby. I love you so much, and if you want to go see Bert, then you can. I trust you, and I know that you can handle yourself. I know you would never visit him for a bad reason. I'm not going to control your life, but I do wish that you would have talked to me first, before you made that decision." Frank says calmly.

"I know, I'm sorry. I should've told you, but something told me that you'd be mad at me. I should have known that was a stupid thought, though. You're not like that." I mumble.

"You're right, I'm not." He says with a smile. "Now let's go shower." 

-

"I talked to my boss about possibly hiring Kellin, and he's considering it. He told me to tell Kellin to come in for an interview tomorrow at two, and we'll see what happens from there." Frank tells me as we're lounging on the couch.

"That's great!" I say, genuinely happy. "I'm sure Kellin would love to feel like he's helping out Vic a little bit."

"Yeah." Frank says with a smile, but then it fades.

"What's up?" I question, and he looks me in the eyes.

"Vic said he was a teacher, right? And that he transferred to this area?" Frank asks.

"Yeah, and I think Kellin had to quit his job when they moved." I tell him. 

"So they're living somewhere, like paying rent and shit, off of a job that Vic hasn't even worked a day at yet?" Frank asks, and I can see what he's getting at. 

"I mean, do they pay teachers before they even work a day? And plus, even if they did, how are they affording a house or apartment off of just Vic's money? Something's off." He says, and I completely agree. 

"I know. That's why I went to see Bert, but I just find it hard to believe that they're connected to him in any way. Do you honestly think that they're working for him?" I ask.

"I don't think it's impossible." Frank says.

"Kellin's not mafia material." I say, and Frank pauses.

"First of all, we don't know if it's a 'mafia.' Second of all, Kellin doesn't have to be in it. Even if just Vic is involved, Kellin is involved by association." Frank explains.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain how their bills are getting payed. I doubt Bert would pay anybody, and if he was paying people, it was probably his closest men. The ones that were with him when they kidnapped you. And even if there was money involved with them, it couldn't be enough to pay rent, even in a low-rent apartment." I explain.

"I know. There's just so many things here that don't add up. And I'm telling you now, Gee, we need to be on guard. We can't let them in too close." Frank says.

I never thought I'd ever be saying that. Kellin and Vic were my High School friends. I never thought that I would be afraid for them to get close to me.

But there's something that I'm not seeing.

Something just below the surface. I just know it.