30.

I just want all of you to know that I'm simping over Corpse
That is all

Also hey, I'm like, surprisingly not dead. Just super depressed :D

-

Frank's POV

Once I got out of the building I ran faster than I think I ever have before. 

I tried to avoid Sebastian in the parking lot, but it was inevitable that he saw me. 

We made eye contact and he started his car, causing me to curse him out in my head.

I ran into the gas station next door and walked into the farthest isle from the door. 

I waited for Sebastian to walk in before I circled around him and ran out, gaining some distance while he got into his car. 

I ran a little and took a sharp turn into an alley, hiding behind the edge of a building.

I held my breath as I waited. I didn't know how long it had been before I poked my head out of the alley.

I didn't see Sebastian's car, so I let out the breath I was holding in. 

I started walking in the same direction that I came from, hoping that Sebastian would continue to go straight. But I had no such luck.

I went to cross the street and his car pulled up right in front of me, stopping in my tracks.

"This is pointless you know!" He yelled at me. "I'm either going to force you into this car, or Bert's going to find you."

"Let him find me then!" I scream back. "I don't give a damn anymore!"

"Frank. Please just get in my fucking car. I had to leave Gerard alone so we could all split up and find you!" He says, and my heart stops.

They left Gerard alone?!

No, they wouldn't do that. He's lying.

And plus, I'm mad at Gerard right now.

But I know I can't be forever.

"I don't care." I say simply.

"How long are you goin to lie to yourself for?!" Sebastian yells at me.

"I'm not lying!"

"Frank, you and Gerard are soulmates. Soulmates fight, but soulmates will always find each other again. And right now your soulmate is all alone, anxious and afraid that something bad is going to happen to you, and your last conversation will be about how you hate him! Is that really what you want?"

I pause. Of course that's not what I want.

I was angry at him, sure, but I shouldn't have left him like that.

"No." I say quietly.

"Then please get in the fucking car." Sebastian says.

I sigh as I walk over to the car and hop in shotgun.

"I got him Vic, tell Gee." He says into his watch.

We drive back to my apartment and he walks with me back up the stairs.

When I open the door, Kellin and Emerson are sitting next to Gerard on the couch, comforting him as he cries.

"Gee-"

"Frank, before you step any closer,  I need to talk with you. In private." Kellin says sternly, and I feel my heart drop. 

"O-okay." 

I walk with him into my bedroom and he immediately starts to go off.

"What the fuck were you thinking??! You really told Gerard it was his fault that his psycho ex boyfriend was trying to kill him? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" 

"I-I was angry and I wasn't thinking-"

"Yeah, clearly." 

"I-I was just tired of living this way, a-and I took it out on him."

"You need to go out there right now and tell him you love him. Tell him that it wasn't his fault, and tell him that you will always be by his side. Right now."

I don't say anything as I quickly walk out into the living room, making eye contact with Gee.

I walk closer to him, but he flinches back. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty.

"Gee, I-I love you. I know this isn't your fault, none of it is. I was just tired of living like this, and for some reason I took it out on you. I never should have said any of the things I did to you, because I'm sure now you think I hate you. I don't. I could never hate you Gee. I just don't know what came over me. I've never snapped on you like that, and I'm not sure why I did. I love you Gee. And I am so, so sorry that I hurt you. Please, could you forgive me?"

He looks up at me, the whole room anticipating his reaction.

"Y-you hurt me Frank. You hurt me a lot. I know that you know that. Of course I'm going to forgive you, but you can never talk to me like that again. Never. And if you do, I won't be forgiving next time. I don't care if you're my soulmate, you still have to treat me like you love me."

I look over at Kellin and he has a big smile on his face. He looks proud.

"I will never say anything like that to you again. I never should have said it in the first place."

"You-" He starts to say, but he stops when the front door of the apartment starts to open.

Everyone's head whips around, Sebastian and Emersons hands going towards their guns.

The door opens and there stand Mikey and Pete.

They stop in their tracks as they look around the room, looking confused as fuck.

Luckily Sebastian and Emerson didn't actually pull their guns out, otherwise this would've looked bad.

"Who are they.." Mikey asks, and Gerard and I just look at each other nervously.

"And who are they..." Emerson asks.

"That's my brother and his boyfriend." Gerard says, and Emerson and Sebastian immediately move their hands away from their concealed guns.

"Okay, so who are they?" Pete asks, clearly upset that his question hasn't been answered. 

"They're my friends." Kellin says. "I invited them over to meet Gee and Frank, thought it would be fun."

"Where's Vic?" Mikey asks.

"He went to the store to get us some snacks." Gerard lies.

"So, why does everyone look so fucking guilty??" Pete asks.

"And Gee, why do you look like you've been crying?" Mikey asks.

We're totally fucked.