Chapter 1: Back to school

~Y/N's POV~
"Y/N! Start getting ready for school, your gonna be late" my mom said waking me up. "5 more minutes" I semi yelled while still half asleep. "y/n y/l/n get down here!" "Fine!" I said as I dragged my self out of my bed. I hate school. It was the first day of 10th grade. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and did my hair. After I finished getting ready I changed into this:

 After I finished getting ready I changed into this:

I went down stairs, grabbed yogurt and a spoon, said by to my mom and headed out the door

I went down stairs, grabbed yogurt and a spoon, said by to my mom and headed out the door. I waited for the bus when Mark came over and scared me. "BOO!" He yelled. "AHH MARK WHAT THE HELL! JEEZE...You scared the shit out of me." you playfully punched him in the arm. "Hey! What was that for! " I just rolled my eyes. "So shorty, how was your summer" he asked (you haven't seen him since the end of school because he went to Hawaii for the summer) "1. You know I don't like being called short and 2. It was pretty good what about yours" you said. He said "Oh you know. Just the usual. Went to Hawaii met some hot girls. Made new friends." You just laughed and talked for a while until the bus got there. When you got on the bus Mark sat with his sister and you sat in the back. You put in your AirPods, listened to some music and headed to school.

~Second Person POV~
You and Mark have been best friends since you moved here when you were six. He teases you a lot like calling you short, a little gremlin, and a munchkin. He also likes to take your things from you so you can't get them. He usually puts them in the air so you can't get them because your short. Usually you have to jump to try to get it back but it still doesn't work. Even though he likes to tease you he also gave you cute nick names like bub and bubba. That stared when you first shred to truly become friends. When you first got to Connecticut you were nervous that you would not make any friends at all but then a little boy can over with his mom to welcome you to the neighborhood. When your mother opened the door you hid behind her legs cause you were nervous but you eventually warmed up to him. Now your best friends and in 10th grade. Little did you know it was going to be a long year.

A/N:
Hi this is my first story I know it's not good but I working on it. I'll try to update when ever I can and will try to make the story more interesting. Hope you like the story! 🙂 ✌🏻❤️

Hi this is an update to the A/N of you could look at the last thing that I published that would be great thank! Also I'm going to be editing this story. Bye