Chapter 6: how do I tell them?

A/N: Hi 👋 This chapter is going to be about how you tell your mother and your brother that you're pregnant. You don't have to read it if you don't want to it is just a little filler chapter. It's the same if you read it or if you don't.

When you woke up you realized it was the next day. You were still cuddling with Mark. Today was Saturday which meant you had no school today. When you went to get up you realized you had to tell you mom and brother you were pregnant. You started pacing around the room because you were nervous. Then mark woke up and realized that you were nervous so he said "what are you nervous about bubba?" You them said really quickly "Ihavetotellmymomandbrotherthatimpregnantandtheywillprobablybefuriouswithmeandkickmeout." Mark said "Calm down you speaking really fast you need to slow down. Now what did you say?" You slightly yelled and said "CALM DOWN. MARK I HAVE TO TELL MY BROTHER AND MOM THAT I PREGNANT. THEY ARE PROBABLY GONNA GET MAD AND KICK ME OUT!" You started to cry and Mark said "It's ok. I know your scared but we will get through this together. If they kick you out you can come and stay with me." After he said that I sat down next to him in the bed a cuddled with him.

~ 3 hours later ~

It's now 1:00 in the afternoon. You and mark decided you would tell your mom and your brother at dinner. You got up and got dressed into lazy clothes.

After you and mark went out to lunch you came back home and watched movies until it was time for dinner

After you and mark went out to lunch you came back home and watched movies until it was time for dinner. You were really nervous to tell you family because you didn't want them to be mad or hurt you more importantly the baby.

~ skip to dinner ~

You got ready for dinner and wore this

You went down stairs with mark and waited till the end of dinner to tell them

~a little while later~
Once you finished dinner you gave mark the 'you ready to tell them look' and he nodded so you said "mark and I have something to tell you guys." Your mom and brother looked at you and you said "guys I'm...pregnant." They look like they just saw a ghost. You got scared of what they were gonna say. Then you brother said while a big smile appeared on his face "IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE- wait I thought I told you guys to use protection." You said "we did but it must of broke" your mother then said "I'm a little disappointed but IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA. And I will be there with you through every step of the way." After she said that it was like a weight was lifted off your shoulders. You were so relieved that she wasn't mad and didn't kick you out. After you told them you guys relaxed and ate ice cream. Later you went upstairs with Mark watched movies and went to sleep.