Chapter 5: Shit! I can't be!

~Y/N's POV~
We were still kissing and when...Tyler walked through the door. Tyler said teasingly "Eww guys get a room and Y/N I told you no making out with Mark." You and mark looked at each other and then looked at Tyler. You said "shit! Tyler I thought you were staying at a friends house." He said "I was but he got sick and I had to go home." Then he said "Alright move over lovebirds I wanna watch some tv. No making out while I watch my show." You just rolled your eyes and said "we won't because we are going upstairs." You grabbed marks hand and started going up when Tyler yelled "don't forget to use protection" you yelled back "FUCK YOU." When you got upstairs you and Mark started making out and let's just say things got heated. The next morning you woke up and saw mark all cuddled next to you. You went down stairs to get something to eat when you saw Tyler. He said "you know you guys are pretty loud" you we saying "you hear-" but then all of a sudden you ran to the bathroom and threw up. You called Cece and she came over immediately. When she got there she said "Y/N what happened." You told her everything and she said "do you think you could be pregnant?" (I know it usually takes a couple of weeks to find out your pregnant but for the sake of the story it just happened over night) You said "no I can't be we used protection!" She said "hang on I'll be right back." She had gone to the store and got a pregnancy test. You started crying because you were nervous. You took the test and set a timer for 5 minutes. You walked out of the bathroom and just sat on your bed in silence. Then the timer went off you went to go look and the test and it was...

Almost there...

POSITIVE!!!
You looked at Cece and started crying. You said while sobbing "Ce-ce w-what a-am I-I gon-na d-do. I'M ONLY 15. AMD MY MOTHER IS GONNA KILL ME!" She said "Calm down.
It's gonna be ok Y/N. I'll be here with you through every step of the way." "HOW AM I GONNA TELL MARK!?" Then Mark walked in and said "tell me what?" with a confused look on his face. I said "Uh...mark...I'm...uhh...I'm...pregnant." After that I completely broke down. Mark came over and said "hey hey hey it's gonna be ok I'm gonna be here with you all the way ok?" "Ok." You said while crying after that you went to bed and cuddled for a little bit.