What now?

YOUR POV

It was hard for me to sleep that night but I did eventually. By the time morning came I went into the bathroom and saw that I had a mark from last night. I rolled my eyes to myself and took a shower. When I walked out of the bathroom when I was done he was in the room. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to. There wasn't anything to say. I was waiting for his sorry that he always says and I'm dumb enough to believe him.

'About last night, I just wanted to say I'm sorry'. Called it. I looked at him and sat on the bed and didn't say anything. There was silence in the room. I was looking at the wall away from him when he said ' What happened to your cheek' I laughed. I looked at him and laughed 'You're really asking that? Wow let's go back to last night. Let's go back to the whole reason you're giving me your fake apology.' He just looked at me with that blank expression again. He looked like he was going to saw something but didn't and he left.

That expression he made looked a bit sad. It looked like he was his old self realizing what he had said or done. I shook it off and called my friend.

Bold - you

This - friend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello?

Hey f/n

Oh hey! Just the girl I was thinking of

Oh? Why's that? What did you do?

Hey! I didn't do anything but I was just thinking how you like to sinnggg and you haven't been to town for in a while

Okayy?

Well that the coffee shop they're going to have this talent show type thing and I was thinking you could join in

Really? I mean I'm totally down to go, when is it?

Next week on Wednesday you have to go it'll be fun and will give us a chance to hang out again like old times.

I'll see what I can do, what time Wednesday?

I'll hav to check again but call me if you can go so I can put your name up

Wait no you can't put my actual name because people know I'm with oncler just make up a stage name and if they ask why said I'll feel better if people don't know who I am

Oh smart plays I'll see what I can do but call me before Wednesday so I know if you can make it

Of course will do bye bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hung up. I started to smile to myself because this was the one time I could put myself out there without having to be known from him.

'You're not going' my heart stopped when I heard him say that. I looked up at him and he said 'You know you're not allowed out there, you're friend should know better than to try and have you go out there.'

'You are not going to keep me from going' I looked away from him 'Really? Because I've been keeping you from doing a lot of things so what's the difference now?' I looked at him and furrowed my eye brows. 'I'm my own person! I get to do what I want, I'm not someone you can just do whatever you want to! If you want something to play with then buy yourself a fucking toy because I'm done!' I snapped I've had enough

'What? What do you mean you're done?' I laughed. 'What you want me to spell it out for you? I'm done! We're done!' I didn't even bother packing my stuff right now I just wanted to get out of there before I broke in front of him.

I was about to open the door when he grabbed my arm. 'You can't leave, I won't let you' I looked him right in the eyes and snatched my arm back. 'This isn't up to you. Don't you get it? I hate it here. I hate being stuck in this room like a fucking prisoner. I hate that you get to lay your hands on me and I'm supposed to be okay with that because you say sorry the next day.' I grabbed my mask and put it on then opened the bedroom door and started to walk down the hall.

'So that's it? You're just going to leave like that?' I stopped and turned around. 'Yeah, yeah that's all I gotta say. What do you want me to do huh? You want me to cry and scream?' He didn't say anything I shook my head and scoffed. 'So yeah that's all I gotta say, I can't be begging for you to change when you won't.' I shook my head and he said 'What about your stuff?' 'Dont worry about me or anything that has to do with me, I'll do that whenever I can but right now I'm done.' I turned around and started to walk again. I heard footsteps following behind me.

'You can't leave me! I love you and you love me!' He called out and again I stopped. I knew my eyes were getting watery so I quickly blinked so the years would go away. 'Yeah, I love you. But I refuse to stay here where I'm just hurting everyday wondering why you don't love me like I love you.' I started to walk up to him and I yanked off my necklace and put it in his hand. 'This was the last thing you gave me before you turned all greedy. Keep it so you can know how it feels to loose someone you once cared about. I'm done' and I walked away this time for good.

No matter what he was saying I didn't look back. I couldn't look back because if I did I would never leave. Before I opened the door I heard his voice one last time call for my name. And at that I went outside and started walking.

'Hey hey hey where are you going?' I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned around to see the Lorax come after me. 'I'm leaving I've had enough of this.' 'Wait no what about him? What about me and the trees?.' 'I'm sorry lorax I don't want to leave you or any of this but it's too much. He won't listen. He just living in his own world just him. So if he wants that then I'll leave him to that.' The Lorax just stared at me. 'There more to it then him not listing isn't there?' My eyes filled with tears ' I - I have to go. Goodbye mustache.' I gave him a hug and left.

Soon enough I made it to the town. I looked around at the familiar setting. I had my mask on so I wouldn't be stared at but I think the mask drew more attention. I didn't care about what they thought about me though. I looked for my friends house and soon enough I found their house. I knocked on their door and waited.

'Coming!' They called from the inside. Not long after they opened the door. 'Yes?' It took them a second to realize it was me. 'Oh my god y/n! What're you doing here come inside.' They said and so I went in. I took off my mask and hugged them and they just looked at me with a smile on their face. 'What happened why are you here?' They asked. Not even 5 secs after they asked I broke down crying. 'Hey hey hey! What's wrong?' They pulled me into a hug. 'I left. We're done.' 

I felt their body stiffen. 'Oh my god y/n im so sorry. It'll be okay I promise you'll be okay.' After 5 mins I calmed down and we sat on the couch and talked. 'Where are you going to stay?' 'I have no idea. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as I could. I didn't think ahead. God I'm such an idiot.' 'Hey nono it's okay you did the right thing although it may not seem like it you did. You can stay with me from now on.' I looked at them with a soft smile. 'Are you sure it's okay?' 'Of cause it is! I haven't seen you in such a long time, you staying here can make up for the time lost.' They smiled and we hugged. 'Thank you f/n'

TO BE CONTINUED