The end :)

Hey everyone! So I know how I said I was going to write one more chapter but I just feel as if this chapter I was originally going to write was unnecessary.

I feel as if where the last chapter left off is a good place to leave it, yk Isabella is gone :) you two made up happy endings for everyone. Unless you didn't want to get back with him which is understandable.

But I'll give you all a summary of what the chapter was going to be about.

His business was still number 1 and continued to be eco friendly. You two have been together for 4 years and Thneedville has already been built with people living in all the houses.

You had a job where you sung for people whether it be weddings or parties you got paid and you loved doing what you do.

You made 3 friends.

Melody-
Lowk a "bruh" girl
Works at a gas station
Mom of the friend group

Joey-
Gay
Can't keep secrets
Always eating
Little brother vibes

Sebastian-
Bisexual
Joeys bf
More on the quiet side
Protective of everyone

Oncie has been a bit distant of you for about 2 weeks and you didn't know why until Joey said Onceler had a surprise for you.

After hanging out with everyone at Melodys job you started to head back home.

Little did you know Onceler had been writing a song to sing to you that night and had everyone help out. He had the Lorax sit you outside by the water.

He would walk towards you started to sing with the humming fish humming along with him.

By the end of the song you see Melody Joey and Sebastian watching you guys. You look back towards the onceler and find him on one knee and popped the question

'Y/n L/n will you marry me?'

And you know obviously you say yes and that's the end of that

But that's the end of this book but I will be writing another :)

Before I leave this book to rest I would like to thank each one of you for reading.

8.82k read is crazy! Thank you all so much, I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope you will join me for my next one :))

Luka Couffaine anyone?