Until next time

Same thing again don't play until you get to that part

Your POV

We got to the house and f/n was telling me something but if I'm being honest I was really paying attention. They started to walk inside but they stopped at the door. 'Hey? You coming inside?' I shook my head 'No I think I'm going to stay out here for a bit, I'll be inside soon though don't worry about it.' They nodded their head and went inside.

I left from in front of their house and started to walk around. Most people were inside so I took off the hat and glasses. It was a full moon so everything looked as if it was glowing because of the moonlight. I came across a water fountain and sat down on it. It was full with change at the bottom of it. I sighed and just looked up at the sky. I smiled to myself but it quickly faded.

'You did good today.' I looked to my right and saw that familiar face. 'Hey! You saw me? Thanks.' 'Of course I did sorry I didn't go up to you I had to talk with someone outside.' 'Don't worry about it mustache. Wait, how did you know I was gonna be here today?' He raised both of eyebrows before talking. 'I saw the note you wrote for greedler.' I laughed 'Greedler huh? Well at least someone took up my offer.' I sighed and looked down again. 'What's on your mind kid?' I looked at him. 'What do you mean?' 'Don't give me that I know that face, you have something on your mind. Well someone, let it out what're you thinking about?' I laughed to myself then replied. 'It's not that I have a lot on my mind, it's the fact that I don't know how to say how I feel. Yeah it's all about him but how do I say it. I just keep thinking about him and everything we've said to each other. Everything just keeps replaying in my head and I don't know what to do about it.' I put my face in my hands and let out a deep breath. 'Well from the time I have known you and heard you I've noticed that you're able to say what's on your mind through a song. Probably because you have a special thing for music and you don't have to think too much about anything while you sing. So why not do that now?' 'You want me to sing my feelings? This isn't some kids movie with musical numbers Lorax.'  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 'Don't think about it as that just go with the flow.'  He then handed me a ukulele. I raised an eyebrow but thought it was best not to ask. I sighed and proceeded to start.

OKAY SONG TIME AGAIN :)

Ba ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dumWoke up in your new apartment
In your twin-size bed
Coffee starting
Don't remember much
All I know is that you talk too much
Time to goBa ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dumYou've got those big blue eyes
Drive me crazy
Make me fantasize
'Bout you baby
And you smell so sweet
Like fresh-picked daisies
Call me Dahmer 'cause your heart's so tastyBa ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dumAnd I watched you break
Like glass, you shatter
Said it's my mistake, I make things harder
So I tried my best
To shut my mouth
But all the thoughts I hid, dug their way outBa ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dumSaid you can't trust me
I said it's fine
Because I'm not happy till I tell a lie
Now my bed sheets smell
Like your cologne
And in our separate world's we sleep aloneBa ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Da da dum
Bada ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum

I stopped and realized some people came out to listen. I looked down because I didn't have anything on to cover up. 'Aren't you the girl who performed today at the coffee shop?' 'That's her?' 'Wow she sings really good' Everyone didn't even seem to remember as his girlfriend. They just known me as s/n from today. I smiled at them then got up and started to walk away with Lorax following close behind. 'Told you you could do it.' We got back to the coffee shop and I sat at a bench that was in front of it. 'If you keep it up you may get bigger and well known. You already have your fake name so you're already half way there.' I smiled but again it faded quick. Instead it was replaced with tears. 'Hey hey hey what's wrong?' I just shook my head. 'It's okay. I know it hurts but you'll be okay. I may hurt now but it will get better later on.' 'Yeah LATER but what about now? It hurts right now and I want him now I want him here with me so all this can just go away.' He grabbed me by the face and we were making eye contact.

'Listen to me, sometimes the right choices hurt more than we would like. I know the both of you are hurting over this but give it time. You were in a bad position in that relationship. This will give you time to heal and show him what he did wrong. You both just need time.' I pulled away and just looked at him. 'Yeah, yeah maybe you're right.' I got up an started to walk back home. When I got in the front i turned around again and bent down to his size. I gave him a hug. 'It was nice seeing you again kid.' 'You too mustache until next time. I walked inside and that it the end of that.

SO LIKE ONE MORE CHAPTER PEOPLE SO HOPE YOU'RE READING FOR THAT :))

smh I was writing this instead of doing my school work but shshshshh