Kind of a big deal

DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL YOU GET TO THAT PART PLS :)

Onclers POV

After what felt like forever between zoning in and out from memories and reality and mom yelling my name we finally finished. By we I mean mom saying her ideas and me just nodding my head whenever she was done. We said our goodbyes and she left out the door and I went into my room. I looked at the bed and saw her things gone. 'Maybe it's for the best. Maybe it wasn't meant to last. As much as I hate to say that.' I sighed and sat at my desk. I was slouching in my chair when I realized that there was a paper on top of my desk with writing.

I sat up right and grabbed the paper. I recognized her hand writing quickly. I read the letter to myself.

Hey I uh I don't really know how to start this off or what to say. I just, I don't know. I'll be preforming at (insert some random coffee shop name) at 7 if you want to stop by to listen. Of course you don't have to and I don't really expect you to since you're a busy guy but yeah it's only if you want to.

It ended there. I don't know how to feel. A part of me got happy as to how she wants to me listen to her perform. Another half felt empty. I think that was my fault since I told her how no one would ever hear her. 'I'm such an idiot'

YOUR POV

I got to the house and f/n was sitting in the couch. 'Hey! There she is. How did it go? Did you see him there? Did he say anything to you?' They were full of questions. I laughed and started to answer one by one. 'It went fine up until his mom saw me. I don't think she wants us to talk so she went in the room and took him upstairs. Uhm I did see him but we didn't say anything to each other.' They shook their.' Well that's good you guys didn't talk maybe it's for the best' 'Why? Well I mean it did look like he wanted to say something to me but he just went upstairs.'

'Anyway I need to put my stuff away.' I turned around and went to go upstairs until they called me again. 'Y/n you took his guitar?!' I widened my eyes completely forgetting I took it. 'I-well yeaaah. It's not like he used it anyway. Plus if I'm going to perform tomorrow I'm going to need something to play as well.' I went upstairs. After I put everything away I looked through my book.

I walked downstairs still reading and sat on the couch. 'Hey what's that?' F/n asked. 'It's a book I have, while I was with him I wrote lyrics down.' 'So you're going to play one of these songs tomorrow.' I closed it shut. 'What? These? No! These are terrible.' 'Yeah right let me see that.' They snatched the books from me and started flipping through the pages. 'What about this one?' I shook my head and they flipped pages again. We continued doing that until they said 'Fiiiine if you don't think these are good enough to perform tomorrow then write another one.' 'You want to me write another. Yeah about what?' They shrugged their shoulders. 'I dunno. You're the song writer here. Look you're going through a heart break right? Use that to your advantage. People love a good song about breakups. You have basically a whole day to write it too so go on.'

They pushed me upstairs into my room. 'You have to work and stay focused. I'll bring you food when it's done but write.' They closed the door and left me alone. 'Well this isn't going to be easy.' I sighed and sat on my bed and just started thinking.

I kept writing and erasing because I hated what I was writing. It was already dark out and I was so stressed out. I let out a deep sigh, threw my boom to my side and plopped down on my bed with my hands on my face. The door opened and I opened my fingers enough so my eye was free. 'Heeey, how you doing?' F/n came in with a plate of food. 'I can't think of anythinggg' I sat up right. 'Well there's your problem.' F/n said handing me my food. 'What do you mean?' I said starting to eat. 'Don't think what to write. Just write what you feel, what you feel happened when you guys were together and things you wish that went differently.'