EPISODE 9

JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up in an empty bed, Taehyung is still not here. I thought it was a dream that he is missing. I would find him, i miss him so freakin much! But it was my fault either.

I was going to take a shower when i heard my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and it was IU.
.
.
.
.
*ON THE PHONE*

"Hello IU? " I said worried because she might need me.

"Hey Babe! Where are you? Can we meet?" She said excitedly.

"Oh okay sure" I said happily. Plus i don't have anything to do, i took a day-off...

Oh shoot! I was gonna find Taehyung. But it's early so i will go to IU first.

"Okay good! Let's go to a resturant and have breakfast there. " She said squealing.

"Yeah be there in a minute." I said. Because i haven't taken a shower yet.

"Okay bye babe!" She said while laughing a little.
.
.
.
.
*END CALL*

I'm going to take a shower and prepare for this not so wonderful day..

•Time skips•

I was done taking a shower. And soon got dressed. I am wearing a plain white loose shirt and a black sweatpants. And a matching timberlands shoes.

I was walking to my car, and i saw a familliar guy. I Walked to him.

"Hey chanyeol how are you? It's been a long time i've seen you. " I said while giving him a bro hug.

"Oh Hey jungkook, i know it's been so long. " chanyeol said. Returning the bro hug.

"Where do you live? " I ask suddenly, that made him quite surprise.

"Oh i live 3 blocks away from here. " He said smiling at me.

"Oh okay, i got to go. See you around! " I said because i am late to my destination which is the resturant that me and IU would meet.

"Okay see you around, we have so much to catch up. " He said while smiling at me. Ofcourse i smiled back

Chanyeol is my Bestfriend and also partner in crime before. He is a Mafia leader.
.
.
.
.
.
*MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW*

I woke up in a dark room, i can't move. I think i'm tied up in a chair. My head is aching again. Ugh i hate headaches!

Someone opened the door loudly.  Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Who are you? " i said, i am scared. What if i get killed? All of this thoughts are bugging in my mind.

"Do you really wanna know who am i baby?" He ask, i can say that he is smirking.

"Yes, and why did you kidnapped me?" I ask, and i regretted to ask that question.

"I am- no i won't tell you. Not now but soon baby. And i kidnapped you because i need you back in my life baby" He said smirking.

"I don't even know you. " i said, and suddenly i was slapt for no reason.

"Don't talk like that to me. " he said turning on the light.

"Do i care? " i said sassily, i'm not showing my scared face.

"Oh what a bad boy. " he scoff.

He beat me up, slap me and punch me in the stomach.
I was coughing blood, and also a crying mess.

"Ju-ng-co-ok hel-p m-e "  That's all i can say before i blank out.
.
.
.
.
.
*JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW*

I arrived in the resturant a little bit late. It was 9:30am
And i called IU to ask where she is.
.
.
.
*ON THE CALL*

"Babe where are you? " i said looking around in the resturant.

"I am here babe go to the garden of the resturant. " She said happily.

"Okay on the way. " I said going in the garden of the resturant that she told me.
.
.
.
*END CALL*

I arrived in the garden, it was beautiful. It was full of sunflowers.

"Hey babe i missed you! " IU said while giving me a hug.

"I missed you too. " i said while hugging back.

We started to order some food. After 15mins the food has arrived.

10mins latahhh (hehe mianhae)

We're done eating, and IU said that we should hang out. And obviously i agreed. It's pretty early so i still have time to find Taehyung.

We got into the mall, we watched a some movie. And played in the arcade, and also have a dinner. It was the best i can say.

I didn't noticed the time. It was 10:30pm fudge i forgot it again!

"IU we need to go home, i am returning you home." I said while i hurriedly fixed my things.

"Oh yeah, the mall is closing so we really need to go. " She said smiling at me.

"Yeah, it was a great day. Thankyou" i said while smiling back at her.

"It really is. I love you babe~" she said before kissing me.

"I love you too. " i said while kissing her back.

"Okay we need to go. " she said and again smiled.

~Time skips~

We got into IU's house. We bid goodbyes and kissed. And after that i started to find Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
Time:2:30am

It's been 3hrs and i still haven't find him. I'm so tired, i should go home. I will rest and find him again. Tomorrow.

"BUT I PROMISE IF I FIND YOU AGAIN MY TAEBEAR I WON'T LET GO. YOU'RE ALL I WANT BUT YOU'RE NOT HERE..." 💔

He soon drifted to sleep.

END OF EPISODE 9

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY LOVES HOW ARE YA? HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. REMEMBER STAY SAFE, STAY AT HOME. WEAR MASK. CORONA VIRUS WILL END SOON JUST PRAY. 💜

REMEMBER TAEKOOK IS REAL!! 💜
.
.
.
.
.
YOUR USELESS AUTHOR,

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~