EPISODE 14:IU'S REVENGE

S▪︎P▪︎E▪︎C▪︎I▪︎A▪︎L 
E▪︎P▪︎I▪︎S▪︎O▪︎D▪︎E

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD⚠️

(DONT MIND THE PICTURE PLEASE THIS STORY IS STILL TAEKOOK AND I JUST EDITED THE PICTURE TO MATCH THE CONCEPT OF THIS CHAPTER. BUT THIS STORY IS STILL TAEKOOK OKAY? LOVE LOTS! 💜)

EPISODE 14: IU'S REVENGE

J~U~N~G~K~O~O~K 'S  P.O.V

"You need to marry IU jungkook and i will cancel the wedding of you and Taehyung..." My dad said and i almost drop my phone after i heard that.

Why? Why IU? So much question is going in my mind right now. 

"Why IU? The wedding is next week dad,  i won't marry her. Why did you changed your mind tho? " i ask cuz i'm freakin  pissed right now.

"I dont want to answer your question. But the only thing i need to say is you're going to marry IU. The wedding is in next week.  Goodbye son. " He said then hung up.

Wtf?

"Hyungs uhm take care of taehyung. I'll fix something. " i said and they all nod, their faces is curious.  i looked like a mess right now. I had just finished crying.

I talked to my dad in the bathroom so i'm hoping that no one heard our convo. I don't want to tell them. Not now...

"You look like a freaking potato right now kook, what happen? " Jimin asked and i just shrugged.

"Nothing jimin, i'm just tired. " i said then i got beside tae to get my things.

"Oh just rest, we'll be here for Tae" Hobi hyung said sitting beside Tae.

You all better be. I might be gone for now but i promise i will return for Tae. " - i said to myself.

"I need to go, take care of Tae. " i said and kissed Tae's forehead then head out.

I headed to the rooftop. I don't want anyone to see me this weak, that i'm crying.

I have to plan something so i won't marry IU. But i was confused.  why all of a sudden Dad ask me to marry her instead?

I need an answer for all of this.

-I headed to Dad's house.-

"Dad? " i said and he looked surprise. He give me a tight hug.

"Hug me all of a sudden dad? " i ask then hug him back.

"Where's mom? " i asked again. I broke the hug and look at him with a concern eyes.

"Shes upstairs, greet her it's Mother's Day. " Dad said and i only nod.

-J•U•N•G•K•O•O•K'S  M•O•M  R•O•O•M-

"Mom? " I ask, i think she is in the bathroom.

"Yes son? What are you doing here? The wedding is in next week. I'm so excited! " my mom said comig out of the bathroom. Combing her hair.

"Why are you excited mom? I don't want IU to marry me. We're over now mom.." i said and bursted out crying.

"Ssh don't cry, it's for the best son. I'm sorry. " My mom said. It's for the best? How come?

"What's the best? Tsk why can't ya'll make me happy? " i said then i stand up about to leave.

"I'm sorry. " my mom said and i only shrugged.

"Tsk Happy Mother's Day..." i said and left the room and close the door loud.

(A/N:APPRECIATE YOUR MOM WHILE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. )