EPISODE 18:THE REASON 💜

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS⚠️

HAPPY READING! STAY SAFE! 💜

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

FLASHBACK:

I was talking to Tae thru our mic, we talked for half an hour then we bid goodbyes because his about to sleep, i turned off the mic after we talked. I miss him so much but i need to do this mission for my dad.

But i didn't know that IU and his Dad are listening to our conversation the whole time.

I stand from my bed when IU's dad suddenly came in the room.

"Oh hey, " - i said but suddenly he started to punch me.

"So this was all your plan huh?"- Iu's dad said. Did he heard everything?

"What are you talking about?"- i asked because i was confused. Did he heard us talking?

"Oh you want to play dirty huh?"- Iu's dad said. I think he heard us..

"Wha-" i was cut of my own words when he punched me again. My nose is bleeding so bad.

I fight back and suddenly he said something.

"Okay punch me whenever you want, and you won't be able to see your father."

I gasped, what did he do to my father?

"What did you do to him?"- i asked him. What's happening??

"Hmm i will tell you if you agree to marry IU and act like your cheating on Taehyung got it?"- he said.

My dad is in danger and i can't let that to happen.

SHOULD I AGREE?

"Why would i do that? That's bull****!- i said, then suddey IU came with some men.

"Your father isn't safe, are you willing to risk everything to the Man who raised you?" -iu's dad asked.

"Okay what will i do? I'm not a mafia like my father.  - i said, well i will do everything just to save my dad and also my boyfriend.

"Come with us,"-iu's dad said.

Well as he says, i follow them.

Time skips- (At the basement)

We got here in the basement and i heard some groans, it's very familliar to me.

Dad?!?!?!

"DAD?!"- I said and he looked up from his seat.

"SON!"-He said. I was about to walk to him. When the guards stop me.

"What? Let go of me!"- i said. And IU's dad just smirked.

"Jeon you forgot the deal?"-IU'S dad said. I scoff.

"Fine."- i said, well i'm not as powerful as my dad. So i agreed.

"Okay, thats sweet of you. Now open your mic and act like your cheating on Taehyung. Say babe or something like that."-IU dad

"Babe"- i acted, my poor taetae is gonna be jealous...

"IU babe?"-i acted again, i'm scared...

"Jungkook?"-Tae said, fu** how can i resist him?

"Oh Tae..."- i said, i miss him so much.

"What are you doing? When are you going home?"- Tae asked.