EPISODE 10:FINDING YOU

•JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW•

it's been 3days but i haven't find him yet, i didn't get enough sleep because i'm finding him. Should i ask chanyeol for help? Nevermind i'll go to his house..

It's 3 blocks away from my house. I rather walk, i plugged my earphones to my ears while listening to "Nothing like us" i remember the days we sing this to fight for our relationship. Because his father don't want me for him.

While walking, i realize and freakin regret doing such things, i regret that i left Tae while taking IU in the hospital. If i didn't do that maybe Tae is still here

I eed to find him. I need to make it up to him before it's too late.

It's almost our wedding i just need to find him!
I decided to call Yoongi my cousin so i can tell him about this.

•TALKING TO THE PHONE•

"Hello hyung, i need to tell you something. " I said while still walking to chanyeol's house.

"What is it gguk?" Yoongi asked his cousin.

"Taehyung is missing" i said while my tears are streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"WHAT!! " yoongi and Jimin said in the phone.

"Jiminie? " i said while sniffling.

"How? Why? And how did you meet again?!" They ask me. Still shocked and worried.

"It's a long story hyungs, just help me out. Call Jin hyung and namjoon hyung they might help us too. " i said planning something in my mind.

"Okay gguk thank you for telling us, we are worried! "

they said making me feel guilty. It's my fault that tae is missing..

"Welcome, i will find tae again. I will go to chanyeol"

I said, cus i was close to his house.

"WAIT? CHANYEOL?!" They said shocked.

"Yes why? " i said confused. Why are they so shock?

"Uh nevermind bye! We'll find him. " they said then hung up. They are a little weird. Tsk
.
.
.
.
*AT CHANYEOL'S HOUSE*

i was about to knock when i hear MOANS?! I should not interrupt whatever chanyeol's doing. Just kidding imma knock

"*KNOCKS* chanyeol!"i shouted his name, but his not answering.

So i just tried to open the door luckily it was unlock.
I got inside and the moans is getting louder and louder. I tried following the moans. AND WHAT I SAW IS.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW*

I woke up in a plain white bed, i look around the room and it was a decent room.

I quickly stand up, but my head started to get hurt. And my face is full of bruises.

But a few minutes pass and my head stopped hurting.
I was about to get up again. But some guy came in the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHO COULD IT BE?

END OF EPISODE 10

•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

I AM BACK...I AM SORRY CUS I THOUGHT TO STOP WRITING. BUT I REGRETTED IT. I MAY NOT BE YOUR FAVOURITE BUT PLEASE RESPECT ME...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT EPISODE. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF YOU PROMISE. 💜

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 ❣

Your author, 🤣