EPISODE 21: Just a Dream?

⚠️Grammatical errors and typos⚠️

Taehyung's POV:

I opened the church door and i saw IU and Jungkook already kissed. I can say that Jungkook is shock so he let go of the kiss fast. I'm going to stop the wedding but it seems like i cant.

"Tae!" Shouted Jungkook, but Taehyung stop him from going to his direction.

"Stop, don't go here." I said, and after that i run fast and then slapped IU side by side

"This one slap is for stealing my boyfriend! And this last one is for ruining our relationship!" I said, and everyone stand up and stop me, but I didn't stop there. I slap her one more time then i walked out without saying anything.

As i got out of the church i break down into tears, fuck! Why? It seems like I'm the only one fighting for our relationship?!

Suddenly someone came handling me a tissue so i can wipe my tears.

"Uhm who are you?" I asked, he's hot tho.

"Oh my name is Bogum, how about you? I saw you here while I'm walking that's why i came here." Bogum said

"Oh nice to meet you bogum! And thank you for the tissue. I appreciate it." I smiled and look at him.

"You're welcome, nice talking to you. I gotta go." Bogum said

"Okay thank you again!" I said then he leaved.

A MOMENT LATER...

"Taehy-" i heard someone calling me.

"Taehyung!" I opened my eyes and suddenly it was all just a dream.

Jimin And Yoongi is shaking my body to wake me  up.

"Jiminssi?" I spoke, I'm having deep breath's. My head started aching.

"Taehyung? What happen? You keep on saying things. And also you keep saying "I'll get Jungkook back." But Tae, don't you remember? JUNGKOOOK IS DEAD? he died at his and IU's wedding remember?

"What?" I asked, confusion is written all over my face.

It's been 1Year since Jungkook died while saving Taehyung.

Taehyung gotten an Alzheimer's disease He always forgets everything.

"I keep on dreaming of someone who is getting married." I said, I remembered his name but now I can't.

"Take a rest Tae, we will visit his grave." Jimin said and i followed what he said.

But i keep on thinking about The Guy on my Dream.

After that i went to bed again as Jimin said. He left with Yoongi hyung.

Author's POV:

Did Jungkook really died? Is their love story about to end? Can Taehyung survived in his Alzheimer?

END OF CHAPTER 21

________

Only 9 chapters left to finish this story! I'm sorry that i update slow. I have online classes so....but I hope y'all safe and healthy! Borahae! 💜

-Author K 💜