1 prolog

Are you Mister Kai Del'a Saint?”

I smirked slightly and turned around while thinking to myself, ‘Well, you’ve finally revealed your true colours, haven’t you.’

“Yes, I am.”

But then, i was momentarily taken aback after confirming the face of my opponent.

‘He’s a foreigner?’

That man’s english was so perfect that i didn’t expect him to be a American at all. Meanwhile, the young Westerner, sporting a business suit so slick that it bordered on being a fashion statement, formed a smile as bright as his golden hair colour.

“This is who I am.”

The man pulled out a business card and presented it to me . His name, the organisation he worked for, as well as his contact numbers, were all printed in large, legible letters on the card.

[Senior Agent Hunter william, Titan Bureau, Italy]

‘Titan Bureau??’

What did an elite agent from the most powerful organisation in the Italy want from him now?

‘No. There’s only one reason why the Titan Bureau would want to speak to a Titan.’

I tore my eyes away from the card and looked straight at the agent, prompting the italian to introduce himself with a sunny smile.

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.Titan Kai Del'a Saint. Please call me Hunter from now on.”

I locked my gaze on the young Italian man named himself Hunter  who turned out to be an agent of the Italian Titan Bureau.

‘…….’

Judging from the glint in that man’s eyes, he obviously had no ill intentions towards me or  whatsoever.

However, what Hunter said next went wildly against my expectations.

“There is a piece of information we’d like to share with you, Titan Kai.”

“Information, is it….?”

“Yes. And you won’t ever hear about this information from any other existing country or organisation in the world. Except ours, of course.”

I tilted my head slightly. What would be their reason for revealing such highly-classified information to a foreign Titan like me, a complete stranger?.

“Why are you willing to share such information with me?”

I probing question only managed to elicit another round of a refreshing smile from the stranger.

We certainly will get something in return by revealing this information to an exclusive group of a specially chosen few.”

"We need your help.. or your power"