deed

In front of the Red Gate.

Milo’s expression remained gloomy. Rasa provided a short summary on what Kai request  was, but his anxiety level hadn’t decreased by one bit.

“In the end, that’s all  he want, isn’t it?”

“Yes, sir. You’re right.”

Rasa readily accepted that assaiment . It was true that he didn’t know anything about their new Vice Guild master , after all.

There was something different about Kai Del'a Saint.

And the fact that he couldn’t adequately describe that with words frustrated Rasa to no end.

Milo’s gaze shifted back to the Red Gate.

“In the end, the only person I can believe in is Kai….”

It was then.

“Sir, there won’t be any problems with Titan Kim , I assure you.”

One more person butted in among the group of Milo, Rasa, and Hyun Ki. The gazes of three men automatically shifted in that direction simultaneously.

It was Makai, Chief of the First Division of the TOP Guild.

He scanned the three people in front and spoke in a proud voice.

“I’ve been training Titan Kim quite strictly, so he could be ready for all contingencies.”

Originally, the initial training of new recruits was left to the Second Division, but the First Division would be in charge of the Awakened ranked A or higher.

Those promising individuals who were scheduled to enter the ranks of the main combat force soon got to enjoy a different starting point from everyone else.

Seeing Makai’s confidence, Milo’s expression softened slightly.

“How were Titan Kim's grades?”

“They are excellent, sir. Just his combat capabilities alone, he’d not fall behind anyone from the current members of the Guild’s main combat force.”

“Is that so?”

A smile managed to return to Milo’s lips.

Kim  was a rank A. Even among high ranked Titans, he was a talent that must be held on to.

If, as the leader of this raid team, he commanded the rank B Titans well and managed to clear this Gate…!

There would be some losses among the rank C Titans, but from the TOP Guild’s perspective, the survival of high ranked Titans came first.

‘It’s a relief that Titan Kim ’s abilities are top-notch….’

The weakened sparks of hope regained some life again.

Makai managed to calm the boss man down and narrowed his eyes at Rasa, clearly in derision.

“From what I heard just now… A new Titan who might have gone through a Awakening process, was it? You were saying something about that….”

Makai snorted dismissively.

“My Titan Kim should prove to be more effective than someone like that, a Titan with no proven qualities.”

Rasa’s expression hardened. He was being looked down on here. However, he didn’t raise his voice and let anger take over him.

‘Let’s just wait and see who’s correct at the end of the day just if you know whom you talking was our rank S Titan, you would pee in your pants….’