Just another Day

I closed the Status Window. With that done, i pretty much had confirmed every change that occurred to me.

‘Wait a sec. What’s the time now?’

While i was doing my thing, 20 minutes had flown by. I scratched the side of my head.

‘I guess I should hurry up, huh.’

The corners of my’s lips arched up.

The power of my enhanced Stats didn’t prove to be effective only when fighting against monsters.

When i concentrated, time slowed down. To be more precise, it was me who had gotten quicker, however.

I opened the door and left my room.

I entered the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I swiftly wiped the water off of me.

He put on whatever clothing i could find and stood before the mirror.

All this, and i only needed three minutes.

I could’ve moved faster, but i figured that this old, decrepit apartment would fall apart if i did.

‘My hair hasn’t completely dried out yet, but….’

The end result was me saving over 20 minutes, so there was no need to rush now.

Time to leave, then.

I was about to step out of my room, but discovered something and stopped in my tracks. I found the key for the apartment. It was sitting on top of my desk.

In the past, i have felt a bit lazy and unwilling, but still turned back to grab the key; however, i simply extended my hand instead of walking over there.

‘I mean, if I don’t use it in times like this, just when will I ever get to use this skill?’

The Ruler’s Hand..its one of Luna skill.

The key crept forward bit by bit, before flying into my open palm as if a strong magnet was reeling it in.

Grab!

I snatched the key and grinned refreshingly.

Having gotten ready to leave in the proverbial blink of an eye, i closed the door to my room, a whistle escaping from my lips.

My first stop was at the bank.

I was wondering just how much cash from the sales of the magic crystals had accumulated in my new bank account.

‘I couldn’t come earlier because I’ve been so busy until now.’

As the raid team leader, Milo was in charge of managing the magic crystals.

From what he told me, that man had been selling all the magic crystals at the end of day and deposited every single cent of my share into my account.

He didn’t mention in detail how much the money would be, though.

‘That Guild master of mine . He reports to me every little thing that happens, but he doesn’t really mention much about money issues.’

Was it because he wasn’t really interested all that much? Perhaps because he grew up lacking nothing, Milo’s interests were quite far removed from the matters involving money.

No, they tended to be along the lines of celebrity gossip, stories of raids, songs or movies he liked – those kinds of things.

Even if it was nominally a conversation, it’d be Milo  who yapped on and on all by himself, though. And i would simply listen quietly on the side and provide appropriate responses every now and then.