•Two•

Sorry for updating a day later than the planned schedule, I read a fanfic and lost sleep over it yesterday, but it was worth it and I slept in longer anyway. Anyway, enjoy~

Word Count: 1007

Warnings: Annoying child on plane, cussing, social situations.

Song for chapter 2 - "Respect" by Aretha Franklin.

***

"What do you mean you have to go?! You can't just leave and abandon all your missions!" My boss yelled at me.

"Then I'm quitting. It's not that hard to replace me, Dylan." I replied, mildly annoyed.

"What if I don't allow you to quit, huh?" Dylan smirked. I smirked back, holding up my phone.

"What's that?" His smile dropped.

"It's a phone, you dumbass," I deadpanned, "In the phone is all the information that I am willing to leak of this industry if you don't let me go."

"In that process you'll have to expose yourself too. Are you willing to take that risk?" He glared at me.

"Are you?" I asked him, my finger hovering over the upload button.

"...fine." He sighed, giving in. I walked into my office and packed all my stuff. Then I got myself plane tickets and went home to wait for the next flight.

***

"Home sweet home." I muttered for the last time. This was possibly the last time I'll get to see my messy New York apartment. I probably won't even make it out alive. The clown must be really mad by now, my physical skills won't do shit against it.

You might ask: "Hey, but isn't it dangerous to live in one place as a spy?" And my answer will be yes, but I was willing to take the risk. It always feels like a relief to have somewhere familiar to come back to after a mission. After registering the completed mission to my boss, of course. Ex-boss. Maybe it will be better to start off new. If I make it out alive by some magical reason, I'll just find a different job.

I went to the bathroom, took off my suit and underwear and went into the shower.

I did tell my boss about how I wanted to stay here and he made sure the information was secured. Of course, the location had been breached a few times, but nothing I couldn't handle with a few punches and kicks.

I sighed in content as the water poured down my back. The mission had taken longer than expected, so I couldn't have afforded this relaxation for quite a few days. After I had showered, I went straight to bed and landed with an 'oomph'.

"Well, fuck," I muttered and turned to my side. I fell asleep with ease shortly after that.

***

I pressed the upload button as I sat in the plane. I was already quite far away from them, so they wouldn't be able to catch me. Possibly, the police would stop them along the way. If they tried to follow me to Derry, they would most likely go to their inevitable doom.

Suddenly my seat was kicked from behind, so I looked over my shoulder to see a little girl. She was about 5 years old. Noticing my reaction, she kicked it again and I turned around and sighed. She kept kicking it and I became mildly annoyed. I saw that her parents walked away for a moment, so I took the chance. I harshly took her hand and when she tried to take it back, I just gripped it harder.

"If you kick my seat one more time, I will call your parents." I glared at her. I bit back saying anything more threatening that could get me in trouble.

She started crying and her parents rushed over.

"Fuck..." I quietly muttered and quickly turned around, trying not to be caught by the parents.

"What happened, sweetie?" Her dad asked her. She better not snitch on me.

"The lady hurt my hand!" She yelled. Fucking snitch.

"Uh, excuse me, miss-" The mom touched my shoulder and I turned around, keeping a straight face.

"Yes?" I asked her calmly.

"Did you touch my daughter?!" The dad was about to yell at me, but the mom held him back.

"Why would I touch your daughter?" I gave them a weirded out look, to make them seem as if they were in the wrong.

"I don't know, sorry for disturbing..." The mom muttered and sat back down next to the child.

"Show me your hand." I heard the dad demand her daughter.

"You squeezed it with your other hand! Stop blaming others for something they didn't even do!" The dad harshly whispered after a moment of silence (probably checking the hand). I probably just ruined another child's trust bond with their parents.

The flight would take quite a while, so I plugged in my headphones and listened to some music.

***

"Where you need me to take you, miss?" The driver asked as I got in the taxi.

"The new chinese restaurant, it's just a couple blocks away." I replied.

"You a tourist or live here?" He asked.

"Used to live here. Why?"

"Uh, I encountered someone who said they used to live here 27 years ago and they told me that a lot had changed here." He responded.

"Do you know their name by chance?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm not supposed to give out passenger information-"

"It's just a name."

"Bill, I think." Ah, yes, Billie boi.

"I think I may know him." I replied.

"You going to a reunion?" The driver asked.

"Perhaps, perhaps not."

I looked out the window and saw that it was beginning to get dark. I wondered how the losers club would react to me coming back. Do they even remember? Does Richie remember?

"Ah...we're about to arrive." The driver informed me. I could see the restaurant from here. He drove me a bit further and then dropped me at the restaurant. I paid him before getting out of the taxi.

"Home sweet home," I grumbled and walked into the restaurant. I looked around for everyone, but couldn't find them until a waitress approached me and asked if I was part of the reservation.

"This way please," She replied after I had said yes. There they were, I was seemingly the last one to make it there.

"HoNeY, i'M hOmE!"

***

Yes, I'm ending this chapter like this. Anyway, back with random questions. What hair colour would you like the best on you?