•Twelve•

Word Count: 1127

Warnings: The usual

Song for chapter 12 - "Cha Cha" by Freddie Dredd.

***

We were headed to Bill's house to see Derry's map on Bill's projector. This day seemed to be never ending.

When we got to Bill's garage, we put our bikes down as Bill opened it. I got a bad feeling in my stomach. I remember this.

I looked at the losers being distracted by Bill activating the projector. I shouldn't.

...maybe this is where I messed up.

I wonder what will happen if I stay this time.

I hesitantly walked inside Bill's garage. My heart rate picked up when the garage door needed to be closed. I don't think I'd be able to avoid Pennywise here, but at least we'd all be together this time. My assumption was correct when Pennywise popped out of the screen, but luckily we got out of there in time.

***

"Wow," Richie exclaimed.

"What?" Ben asked him.

"He didn't stutter once." Richie replied.

***

"You didn't listen to what I told you, did ya?" Henry slowly walked towards Mike, who was backing up from him on the floor.

"You should've stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't and look what happened to them. I still get sad every time I pass that pile of ashes. Sad, that I couldn't have done it myself. Though, I killed your dog, that was kind of satisfying." Henry told him.

At the mention of his dog, Mike took the gun in fury and tried to shoot him, but Henry got there before Mike could shoot and tried to grab the gun out of his hands.

Henry was about shoot him, but Mike pushed his hand away and the silver bullet, which reminded a small pole, only got halfway out the gun and then fell out as Henry got pushed away by Mike. Henry had fallen on the ground. He tried to stand up, but Mike, with a yell, pushed him inside of the well.

"HOLY SHIT!" Richie exclaimed as Henry fell past them with a loud scream.

"MIKE!" Eddie yelled out in his high-pitched scream.

"I'm okay..." Mike told them as he leaned over the well. Mike tried sorting out the bullets, but they fell down the well.

"SHOOT!" Mike exclaimed.

***

We all had moved on without even noticing Stanley was gone until we heard his scream. Everyone was panicking and yelling for Stanley. We ran to the sewer door. It was hard to open, but together we all did it. Eventually, we saw Stanley laying on the ground with something sucking on his face.

As it saw us, it took away it's teeth from Stanley's face and backed off with a grin. It looked like a lady with white in her eyes, long, black hair and a crooked nose. That's how the usual Jews looked like (except the demonic eyes).

***

"Bev!" Ben shaked her.
"Beverly!"
"WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP?!"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!" Ben asked everyone on the verge of tears.

"BEVERLY, PLEASE!"
"COME ON!" Ben hugged her. I was about to comfort him, but he did the unexpected.

He pulled back from the hug and inhaled, thinking a kiss may help. He smashed his lips onto hers and everyone exclaimed in disgust.

"Wow..." Richie remarked.

After a moment of nothing happening, Beverly took a big breath. Beverly looked at Ben.

"January embers..." She muttered.

"My heart burns there too." Ben smiled at her. Richie laughed in happiness and everyone looked at him.

"Jesus fuck!" Richie exclaimed and made us all get in a group hug.

***

"I love you, Billy." Georgie said.

"I love you too..." Bill sniffled and took out the gun, "...but you're not Georgie."

Georgie was about to cry, but Bill shot him in the head with the silver bullet. The body laid there for a while, but then it started shaking like something was possessing it. All the losers backed up in a defensive stance as IT yelled out in Georgie's body.

"KILL IT, BILL, KILL IT!" Eddie yelled out in pure horror as IT stood up with it's arms and head hung down like a doll.

"It's not loaded..." Mike muttered as everyone kept yelling at Bill.

Bill put the gun up to IT's head as everyone still kept yelling at him to kill IT.

"HEY! It's not loaded!" Mike tried to explain.

Bill pulled the trigger and a bullet shot in IT's head. Well, I guess if you believe something without hearing how it actually is, your way is the only way.

IT lunged at Bill, but Bill fought it off, so IT turned to Beverly. It eventually turned to me with a confused look. It seemed to try to communicate something to me, but Richie smacked it with a random stick, forcing it to turn to him. In the end, IT won the fight and caught Bill in it's grip.

***

"I told you, Bill," Richie spoke up, "I fucking told you!"

"I don't want to die, it's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead-house. And now..." Richie picked up a baseball bat.

"...I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." IT dropped Bill in fury.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB, ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled as IT ran towards him. He punched the clown with the bat in the face.

IT kept trying to attack everyone, showing their fears, but only got hurt more as the losers club were not afraid, they were officially pissed off.

IT crawled backwards to the well, being badly injured.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly," Bill spoke to the creature below him, who was leaning against the well, "because s-s-s-s-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either, not anymore. Now you're the one that's afraid, because you're gonna starve."

IT made weird faces, sadly looking at the losers. IT fell back in the well, it's hands still hanging onto the well.

"He thrusts his fists against the post...and still insists he sees the ghost. He thrusts his fists against the p-p-p-p-post." IT muttered Bill's tongue twister.

Bill was about to hit the clown with the baseball bat, but it fell back down further. IT's head was cracking open and his skin was floating away.

"Who are you..." IT muttered, looking at me and let go off the well and fell deep down. We stood there for a silent awkward moment, but then Bill started crying and hugged a yellow raincoat to his chest, so we all comforted him.

"Well, at least I know what I'm gonna write for my summer experience essay!" Richie joked and everyone laughed, including Bill, who brushed his tears away.

Richie stumbled on the way back and almost fell, but I caught him in time.

***

Please do not skip the most of this and a few other chapters where "time travelling" would be involved. I add some easter eggs from the books and add some particular details. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Has school started for you already?